• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Bioware GM promises to restore their reputation

Quantum253

Wait, there's actually someone at Bioware who's title is Game Master? Dope.

EDIT: fuck me, I've been playing too many role playing games
Yea, but only the Game Master can cast Magic Missles
fnZ3quM.jpg

Buggy Loop

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

You need a lifetime to build up a reputation, but you can destroy it with a single bad game or three or five.

Naw i don't agree. Gamers have the memory of a newt. Soon as metacritic score is high they would flock back in an instant with a boner in their pants. When you keep pre-ordering shit or backing vaporwares time and time again, or make a fuss about the first horse armor DLC in Oblivion but now crave for DLC content, then we're collectively dumber than rats because even they don't fall in the same traps time and time again. Publishers fucking know this.

Reactions: Fuz
I wouldn't hold my breath, modern day Bioware is a shell of its former self. The Doctors, Casey and many others are no longer around. That being said, I wish him the best! Bioware is responsible for many of my fondest and favorite gaming experiences. Knights of the Old Republic, Jade Empire, the Mass Effect trilogy and Dragon Age 1&2 all hold a special place in my heart. Godspeed.

Top Bottom