• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neve Campbell Confirms She Won’t Return for ‘Scream 6’

Cyberpunkd

Gold Member
The thing about conversations or statements or whatever, is that when you reply to something that was written six months ago, the person you're responding to is probably gonna spend more time wondering how much your life must suck to do that, than bothering with an actual response.
Grumpy during Christmas time?

Chill Leopard GIF

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I'm very sceptical of this one without her.
And although they do have Hayden Panettiere back I gotta feeling she is just in it to die.
The thing about conversations or statements or whatever, is that when you reply to something that was written six months ago, the person you're responding to is probably gonna spend more time wondering how much your life must suck to do that, than bothering with an actual response.
He didn't exactly bump the thread so.....
Ill Allow It Spanish GIF

And they are on topic but posting something irrelevant in a old thread just to insult a member is probably worse.

Last edited:

Doom85

This is the same thing they tried with Friday The 13th Part 8: Jason Takes Manhattan.

With a similar result, probably.

Nothing will top the sheer amount of stupidity in one moment that I admittedly never thought about until Cinema Snob pointed it out in his review:

(dude who is essentially Crazy Ralph 2.0 goes up to two of the people on the boat)
”He’s come back. And you’re all going to die!”
Cinema Snob: You’re on this ship too, idiot!

Granted, Ralph also died by sticking around the camp for lord knows what reason after he had already warned the counselors, so the crazy doomsayers of Crystal Lake really need to start listening to their own advice.

I want to see one with Matthew Lillard coming out of a coma or something and looking like this;
jigsaw-marvel-comics-1151958.jpeg

Because of the tv dropped on his head

Last edited:
Top Bottom