• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix Upcoming Resident Evil TV Show May Have Just Had Episode One Leak

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Looks like the script for episode one has leaked out online.

The script is technically a draft, indicated by the description of the script through online archives and the placeholder title name, but it is allegedly the fifth and potentially final draft before a proper version was made with the correct title.

If you want to check out the script for yourself, you can do so here.

The "Present" which is actually the future sections are basicaly Extinction except there is no Alice and her powers. Although it does seem Umbrella's still searching for one of the creepy twins so there does seem to be some sharing of ideas here.

This show will probably end up being a disaster but I'm actually mildly intrigued with this part. Call me crazy but I kinda like the live-action RE movies. Some more than others, but once you see them as an alternate timeline with some game crossovers here-and-there, and take them for the big dumb action sci-fi/horror films they are...they aren't a bad way to spend a weekend.

Still have to wait for a genuinely great live-action adaptation of RE in some future timeline, but I'm at least curious to see how this show mixes in with the world the Alice movies set up. The only other reason I'm even bothering to watch is Lance Riddick and see how he simultaneously elevates and hams up Wesker while providing dat visual cognitive dissonance (maybe they can slap a blonde wig on him and shades?).

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
Zeroes?! Like a bunch of
111513c2775f211b18c157e0811fc9b99d700a19_00.gif

?!

The real joke is: it's all Capcom, baby

Top Bottom