• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix Rumored to be Developing a Dishonored TV Show

Markio128

Scraping the barrel a bit if true. Surely if MS want one of their franchises to be made into a TV show, then TES, Fable or even Perfect Dark would have more potential to be good TV?

reksveks

Scraping the barrel a bit if true. Surely if MS want one of their franchises to be made into a TV show, then TES, Fable or even Perfect Dark would have more potential to be good TV?
Depends on whom started the conversations, I think it probably was Netflix in this case based on their record

intbal

C'mon guys, you know how this works.

ME13QD3F_o.png

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
Netflix can't come up with any more ideas so no surprise here

They have a ton of original content; what're you talking about? And what is wrong with looking for IP's that would make great transitions to the small screen?

Flutta

Banned
Most of what Netflix makes is shit anyways. They get it right sometimes but overall most of it is garbage for your brain.

Fbh

You lost me at Netflix.

50% chance it will be some low budget looking live action show that gets cancelled after 1 season if it doesn't turn into an instant hit
50% chance it will be some ugly ps2 era looking CG show animated at like 4fps
100% Chance it will be woke.

Top Bottom