• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix develops marijuana strains based on its original shows

Man, I'm looking forward to the day I can enjoy weed like I enjoy craft beer. Looking at all the selections, and getting whatever looks the coolest.

Hopfrog

No Big Yellow Joint?

The only proper name for the AD one is "Afternoon Delight".

"Maybe I'll put it in her brownie."

2x06-Afternoon-Delight-Animated-gif-Oscar-Put-it-in-her-brownie-arrested-development-7915767-300-167.gif

Chmpocalypse

Blizzard
I liked it. However, it has a laugh track AND it was cocreated by Chuck Lorre of Two & a Half Men and Big Bang Theory, so a lot of you hipsters will find it unbearable.

One doesn't have to be a hipster to recognize how shitty Lorre's work is. It provides all the evidence itself.

What a strange time. I would definitely be arrested if I was found with weed on me in Florida, meanwhile netflix has brand weed like like some star wars dark flavored coca cola

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
I hope that Moon 13 is a sign about how well Netflix regards MST3k. Been waiting for renewal news for a while now..

I don't see why not. Whole season of that probably costs the same as 3 minutes of Sense 8.

Top Bottom