• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix: 3 new Dave Chappelle comedy specials, coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randam

But he made positive comments about Trump.
Down played his sexiest actions and made negative comments about the lbgt community!?

Excellent news. Would be nice to hear from Brennan how their friendship has patched up (he helped write the SNL Walking Dead sketch so I'm assuming pretty good). Those two need to do another movie or show again.

Retsudo

How do i toe the line between being excited by these news, but not going crazy in expectations and anticipation?

All in all, great great news!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wonder how much of this is derived from his recent tour, and how many he will edit out, there were a lot of jokes he made regarding Caitlyn Jenner that will get quite a reaction in the public.

Reg

Banned
eb6IlHC.gif

Sheroking

But he made positive comments about Trump.
Down played his sexiest actions and made negative comments about the lbgt community!?

He made negative comments about Trump in the same set, was forced to clarify through his PR person after that story got out that he had problems with both candidates, but voted Hilary. Watch his SNL monologue.

Never take the criticism of a stand-up set without seeing it. I don't know how many times a ridiculous over-sensitive writer has taken something out of context or taken an obsurdist act like it was a TedTalk and made something out of nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom