• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neptunia x Senran Kagura: Ninja Wars for PS4 Gets New Trailer Showing Furinkazan Drive Transformations

Bullet Club

Neptunia x Senran Kagura: Ninja Wars for PS4 Gets New Trailer Showing Furinkazan Drive Transformations​

mpBqeob.jpg

Compile Heart released a new trailer of Neptunia x Senran Kagura: Ninja Wars, known as “Senran Nin Nin Ninja Taisen Neptunia: Shojo-Tachi no Kyoen” in Japan.

The trailer focuses on the Furinkazan Drive, a ninja transformation technique that can be used at any time wuth effects associated with the elements (Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind). You can use it only a limited number of times per dungeon.

You can check it out below.

Neptunia x Senran Kagura: Ninja Wars is a crossover between the Hyperdimension Neptunia series and Senran Kagura, finally bringing the latter back to consoles.

It’s coming for PS4, developed by Tamsoft and published by Compile Heart. The Japanese release is on Sept. 16, 2021, while the west will get it at some point this year, courtesy of Idea Factory international. Here’s how the publisher describes it.

Gamninjustri – a place where all manner of ninjas gather. As the struggle for control increased between the Daimyos of the nations, tensions rose between the two great nations, each of which was home to one of the major schools of martial arts.
The Compa Style which has mastered the Ninja Arts based on the Command Technique. The Honeypa Style which has mastered the Ninja Arts rooted in the Action Technique.
The two camps were stuck in a ruthless competition of skill in order to achieve hegemony, but as they fought on, a mysterious army of mechanical ninjas made their assault.
The mechanical ninja army overran the smaller nations in an instant, and the Steeme Legion leader, Yoh Gamer, made an announcement to the world: “The Super NINJA War to decide the world’s strongest school is about to begin!”

The title translates into Senran Nin Nin Ninja Great War Neptunia: The Girls’ Shine. If you want to see more, you can enjoy the first English trailer, another promotional video, the previous reveal with more videos and screenshots, more trailers, another promotional video and screenshots, another batch, the initial announcement.

Source: Twinfinite

Kuranghi

These giant boobs on my screen woke me up a bit more than my coffee even did, cheers. My knuckle is touching the screen in the photo so you can see how eye-assualtingly giant the bosoms are:

RXQoKz-nMS1moDwf8eTs3i5yFF40EE4dxiF29SULeoN_Y2nzEtUdpEKctU1tTNQXi5hokPACFHynADlq8jZo2XB0tp8zvQN39VVRB9wgNBLkpqKha0PlVcDq0R4Pxh3ykJeI_8P0QSqgjMCs4U_tJNVYqA57pLp9h5pADVS2E0buDFA5KYlzvVmzE8vP6r5Ztl0_UkAolKwF7q77UKbnelOUkGA5dg9gL5GEbKCykOVw6TXnQVrloqZmBIUk5JhuxnyROs6U4ZnzyQFs63jHynf-kpe4IPf5XVTT7fncgBz3HrijwMWN_tIEyv24AGuPbA5c7Pb8FmZThTep8_BkuQQnMDvXBB-ji9_jeOtl192v_afMac7g2Es5Bg29rydBCZPQ7lrgYR-BbrCUbrBRw8-5b-etqWCbue8qrNN9AFSJ-y6r0QWWaMSEHK3oaCLGHuNb-QQjDj6lCFLthFFl9YQXcYt_AM5HBfCHZPGklxKCWOmzFAqWm34TzgLCVjmQLo9XOxuwddE9IqmoaPggaYi8scPUrzS7yNwF-R8KYqXb3IkvcIpJFD47HCU6SW6MWvzCwMS6WMYVQP_mxOovqygbwWBTUyPycuhpxVvpS3bdPephd-CF7z1rqsUozbRAE8Jf5HFLa64UDWzLQw6RN1-Jch2Ytw80z8J2O0s0HQ6yNh_VswrrHoU4JXawVUAKz-4f1DOvBbOTu7ZeK0TTA1tP8g=w1478-h1956-no

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Looks like transformations are out. They basically just change color to match the associated buff. No more sailor moon transformations is unacceptable. PATHETIC.

YukiOnna

Oh yeah, been looking forward to this. They have the classic side content but with Neptune girls this time around.

Top Bottom