• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Merch Store Re-Launch (and Design Contest Winners)

Keylime

Spoiler Tag Abuser
3qKwjC6.jpg

...oh did we have a design contest?! WE DID!

After squaring everything with the prize distribution and some prep on our end, we're ready to reveal the winners and award the prizes....and more importantly...

Officially launch the NeoGAF Merch Shop!!!
Modern Section for New Designs // Classic Section for Old Designs

From T-shirts and hoodies to stickers and skateboards, you can get these awesome new designs on almost anything, as well as the classics from previous contests!

Grand Prize Winner ($100 gift certificate + special tag!)

Top Designers ($50 gift certificate)
Thanks again to everyone who participated! :messenger_heart: Check your PMs to claim your prizes.

The new NeoGAF Modern designs are featured below:

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Thanks to everyone who participated in the design contest! We got some awesome new designs for the merch relaunch. Be proud, everyone. Great job.

I've ordered NeoGAF merch samples of most of the Men's t-shirt types, and I can confirm that they're all high quality fabric and prints (superior to our old merch from back in the day). For premium tees where you don't mind spending a little more I think tri-blend is the highest quality fabric, but don't sweat ordering the regular styles. They're all good.

Our Threadless store has a lot of different merch options, too, from throw pillows to mugs to stickers to cell phone cases. Each purchase supports NeoGAF and we very much appreciate it.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
By the way, if you spot anything that needs adjustment in terms of design placement (e.g. on some of the more exotic merch options like Skateboards), let me know and I'll sort it out for you.

Nymphae

Banned
By the way, if you spot anything that needs adjustment in terms of design placement (e.g. on some of the more exotic merch options like Skateboards), let me know and I'll sort it out for you.

Is it possible to get landscape orientation for the art prints?

Nymphae

Banned
Should be able to, yeah. Let me know which design(s) and I can add them to the store.

I was looking at my design and it only appears in portrait, I checked Salvatron's thinking it would be the same but it is in landscape. I assumed that option would just be selectable from a pulldown or option box.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
I was looking at my design and it only appears in portrait, I checked Salvatron's thinking it would be the same but it is in landscape. I assumed that option would just be selectable from a pulldown or option box.

I have to re-upload the files in different dimensions, not a problem. The whites version, colors version, or both?

So many good designs.

I think SynthGAF Poly is my favorite. It should have a completely mono red design as well. It's especially good since a lot of people prefer a bit subtle things that don't include text.
Other really good ones are the Nymphae and cloudstrife 01 ones. Others are good as well, but I'm just commenting on the standouts that I'm thinking of ordering.

Nymphae

Banned
EviLore EviLore any word on fitting for the shirts? I'm always super paranoid about ordering shirts online, it seems like I always get the sizing wrong no matter how I try to figure it out beforehand. Very often the sizing charts are deceptive or just inaccurate, I was hoping some folks could give their impressions on the fits (larger/smaller than expected, true to size charts, etc.) once they've received some stuff.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
EviLore EviLore any word on fitting for the shirts? I'm always super paranoid about ordering shirts online, it seems like I always get the sizing wrong no matter how I try to figure it out beforehand. Very often the sizing charts are deceptive or just inaccurate, I was hoping some folks could give their impressions on the fits (larger/smaller than expected, true to size charts, etc.) once they've received some stuff.

Normal t-shirt sizing from what I've experienced. Threadless has a 60 day return/exchange policy though if ordering clothes online makes you anxious.

Nymphae

Banned
I finally ordered a premium white shirt and a white mug last night, pretty excited about it. Has anyone received any merch yet? Lets see some pics!

Top Bottom