• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF E-Card Exchange

Melon

Banned
Transparent_Christmas_Wreath_with_Red_Bow_PNG_Picture.png

This is inspired by Kagey K Kagey K 's interest in Secret Santa, so I'm not original at all. This is known. Anyway, in order to protect everyone's private info and IRL identities, I decided to make this thread. Similar to the concept of Secret Santa, I will be getting everyone's names that are interested in doing this, mixing them all up in a generator, and message each individual user with the name (of another, interested member) they got. Make an e-card that you want to send to that user. Whether you make it look nice or word vomit onto a blank document in MS Paint is up to you. Just don't spend money on it. (Unless you, really, REALLY wanna spend money on a professional-looking e-card)

With all that said, if you are interested in this, specify so. And to make things easier for whoever gets your name, please list some of the things you are interested in.

Here is an example:

Hello, I am interested in doing this. My interests/hobbies are [INSERT HERE].

As long as we have enough people interested, I will draw the names next Friday and message everyone the user they got. Once the card you made for a user is done, post it in this thread and tag the user you made it for. If you don't have the card finished by Christmas, that's ok! Just please have it done by the end of December. If any of you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Remember, keep who you got a secret until you have the card done. I look forward to the horrific beautiful cards you guys create!​

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
I am Husky, and I volunteer as tribute. I'm a big Prey 2 fanatic and I love cinema. I've also been obsessing over The OA lately. Maybe you've seen me around.
Don't expect anything professional from me, but I'll give it an earnest effort :)

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I pity anyone who gets Brap or CP as their Santa. They'll probably get a dick pic or something

Last edited:
KAgey K's hosting a secret santa?!?!

I never saw a sign up. mother f-

i thought about organizing one this yr, but i am busy af already. sorry internet fam my real life fam comes first.

uhmmm - dont count me in for the e card yet, i havent decided if i want to particpate yet.

Last edited:
S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Hello, slugbahr is interested in doing this.
slugbahr likes long walks on beaches without sand
Also, slugbahr is an amateur rock collector - rocks from the Andromeda Galaxy especially
Chicken is one of slugbahr's favorite foods - but only the boobies
If slugbahr were ever to win the lotto, it would be because his favorite number came up - a kajillion
slugbahr is tired. So very, very tired. slugbahr needs to sleep

Perhaps more information is needed - slugbahr reserves the right to edit this comment in the future to provide such a thing

Top Bottom