• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Cyberpunk 2077 "Mix It Up" Photoshop Contest -- giving away *EIGHT* copies of Cyberpunk

Kadayi

Banned
Learning Resolve in a morning be like:

(there's audio)

dhMeAzK.gif

TVexperto

I am strongly considering saying goodbye to ERA by posting this picture and getting that PERMBAN knowing this picture most likely will remain in the thread if I do so.
I would laugh so much and appreciate it but their are quick removing that kind of content. It would be better to change your avatar and post normally in some threads :D

Rat Rage

The most offensive thing about this picture is the proportion of that particular body part. It does not make any sense whatsoever. It looks so stupid.

Last edited:

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
Huh so I had an active era account but not really posting there anymore because they are nuts.

I wanted to see what's up there and look what just happened:

You have been banned for the following reason: User banned (permanent): Off site inflammatory content.

I'm only active here on Gaf and nowhere else. Looks like my memes in this thread just got me banned over there.

They are watching us.

You don't need to try to win this Cyberpunk prize because thanks to posting on GAF you just won the greatest prize any sane human could ever want; a 1-way ticket out of the REE Asylum.

Top Bottom