• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy cow, the ripper is back😈. 3 high profile target kills in a short time😉, Shark, Agnostic and now Bo 😅.
Good...this place needs cleaning up. These past few week's has had all the nerds and fanboys up in a frenzy. Idc what side you're on or rooting for...from the outside looking in...some of you people need to seriously get out more and actually live life. You can see some of these posters mentally cracking.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
I am not sure about those two bans. are we not allowed to post about Xbox BC here? dont know who that twitter user is? is he a banned source or something? was it fake news? the ban message doesnt state any of this.

I guess what I am asking is what can we talk about when it comes to today's news.

I am not sure about those two bans. are we not allowed to post about Xbox BC here? dont know who that twitter user is? is he a banned source or something? was it fake news? the ban message doesnt state any of this.

I guess what I am asking is what can we talk about when it comes to today's news.
I guess this was more of a "straw that broke the camel's back" thing here at work.

ManaByte

Gold Member
tqPTr5O.png

:messenger_tears_of_joy:

I can guarantee it's the same damn people who are constantly tryin to concern troll and can't wait to try to post ANYTHING negative towards the brand. Especially when they are confessed fans of another brand.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space

It's why [+Multiple] next to the ban reason is so important.

Agnostic was banned for a headline reading "XSX does not do this", then inside the very Tweet itself says "this is constantly changing" and is based on journo previews.

He's either baiting again, or he's really dumb and can't frame a post properly. Based on the ban message, it's pretty obvious he's tried to pull this before.

Good...this place needs cleaning up. These past few week's has had all the nerds and fanboys up in a frenzy. Idc what side you're on or rooting for...from the outside looking in...some of you people need to seriously get out more and actually live life. You can see some of these posters mentally cracking.
What's also sad is that a few of these people post exclusively in threads related to the PS5/XSX. Nothing else. Bo just posts incessantly. Sharkie-boy can't help, but respond to every comment that doesn't say nice things about the XSX.

I think it has more to do with users with ZERO interest in discussion around the XSX backwards compatibility going into threads to post negative tweets and start a fight (like Bo did) or derail the thread starting fights about XSX next gen games (Like Hate did) in a thread clearly not for that discussion. They went there to console war and fight not discuss the topic at hand.

Bo, you need to chill and stop with the attacks on XSX while pretending you're above the console warring. It's getting very tiring and will cost you a spot here if you keep it up.

ManaByte

Gold Member
I think it has more to do with users with ZERO interest in discussion around the XSX backwards compatibility going into threads to post negative tweets and start a fight (like Bo did) or derail the thread starting fights about XSX next gen games (Like Hate did) in a thread clearly not for that discussion. They went there to console war and fight not discuss the topic at hand.

Bo, you need to chill and stop with the attacks on XSX while pretending you're above the console warring. It's getting very tiring and will cost you a spot here if you keep it up.

It almost seems organized. Like there's a central place directing them to threads to shit them up with "no next gen games shown?!?! BE WORRIED!" concern trolling.

I can guarantee it's the same damn people who are constantly tryin to concern troll and can't wait to try to post ANYTHING negative towards the brand. Especially when they are confessed fans of another brand.
You can usually tell from their avatars which console brand they root for and that they frequent the next-gen speculation thread. It doesn't even surprise me anymore. Just waiting for the day they end up getting permabanned because it's obvious they don't give a shit and want to turn Gaming side into their little playground.

Flintty

See you when you get back Bo_Hazem Bo_Hazem

Whilst you are a bit of a warrior (and self confessed MS hater) I do kind of like having you around. Get some chill and come back refreshed. I hope you don’t miss some big PS5 hype threads whilst on the enforced break.

TheContact

I liked Bo but I don't get why anyone, not just Bo, would hate on other consoles. I get that people feel loyalty to a certain brand (I'm loyal to PC) but I wouldn't shit on MS or Sony unless they did something to deserve it. Games are good for gamers. We are all gamers.

TheContact

I think it's all about intent. Someone could have posted that tweet in good faith about some games not being BC, but when it comes from someone who has a history of trashing other consoles, that's when it starts to get actionable (i imagine)

Stuart360

They should rename the Next Gen thread to Autism Asylum and treat it like Arkham. Keep the fanboys confined there.
As much as that thread is a total cesspit, and as much as i have moaned about it in the past, that thread DOES keep a lot of the concern trolling and drive by shite out of other threads. Of course alot of that still happens in Xbox threads, but most of the more radical members tend to stick to that thread. It is very much a safe place it seems.

Its still a shame that any actual 'next gen speculation' is pretty much impossible in that thread though.

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned
New Xbox news is like a automatic cull of the forum radicals. Microsoft should release news more often. :messenger_beaming:

Oh, the irony.

See you when you get back Bo_Hazem Bo_Hazem

Whilst you are a bit of a warrior (and self confessed MS hater) I do kind of like having you around. Get some chill and come back refreshed. I hope you don’t miss some big PS5 hype threads whilst on the enforced break.

Yeah, Bo is a cool person, extracurricular activities aside. A lot of the people regularly getting banned for this stuff, actually are. Just be nice to see both sides knock it off, be chill, and enjoy videogames.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Oh, the irony.

Yeah, Bo is a cool person, extracurricular activities aside. A lot of the people regularly getting banned for this stuff, actually are. Just be nice to see both sides knock it off, be chill, and enjoy videogames.

I like Bo as a person but his antics are way too over the top. He is extremely opinionated to the point he thinks anything that differs is someone trolling or is ignorant. You can't have a conversation with him unless you agree with his mindset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom