• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neil Druckmann: The Last of Us 2 Multiplayer Will Be Worth the Wait

LockeKappa

Neo Member
A few thousand for a game that big isn’t impressive

Its an offset online multiplayer game, thats 7 years old, takes the purchase of a game and a monthly payment sub, and is still popular. You're delusional, Factions 2 will be HUGE if it's done well.

I can't help but think that if you win a multiplayer match, on the victory screen a random character will brutaly murder you while a picture of Joel quickly flashes on screen. You will then stare at your beheaded character until the next match loads up...
The random character that kills you is a relative of one of the characters you killed during your match. You automaticly start the next match as that character you killed.

Last edited:

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Very hopeful for TLOU2 MP, but am of the mind that it won't work unless it diversifies its platform support. GaaS - and the allure of profitability - is best realized by reaching the broadest playerbase possible and as much as Sony is against the idea, they need the users on Xbox and PC to make it stick.

Nah.

Sony is in the exclusive games business.

They want kids going to school and talking incessantly about Factions II multiplayer. There isn't a better way to sell your console than having to buy it in order to join in on the fun.

Also, Mario Kart and Halo prove exclusive multiplayer games stick.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Wonder Will we be able to play as a gay black tranny

Asking the real question.

I'm sure Druckmann got your back though. Not literally hopefully.
he seems to be the taker not the giver kinda guy.

Last edited:

nyr88nyg

Banned
Its an offset online multiplayer game, thats 7 years old, takes the purchase of a game and a monthly payment sub, and is still popular. You're delusional, Factions 2 will be HUGE if it's done well.
I don’t know anyone over the last 5 years that’s played it. It’s a tiny niche. You’re really reaching hard.

tfur

play 18 holes with your favourite masculine female in an action adventure that you will like or you are a filthy sexist pig

3ninnbg.jpg

:messenger_tears_of_joy::pie_roffles:. Some of these are priceless.

08RYRwl.jpg

Top Bottom