• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Need Help: How Do I Connect My New RTX 3080 To My Controller and Wifi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NullZ3r0

Banned
Reading GAF and Reddit over the past few days after the Nvidia reveal, both the PS5 and Series X are way underpowered out of the gate. So I decided to just buy an RTX 3080 and bypass consoles. I mean, it's competitively priced to the new consoles and way more powerful, so why even bother with them.

But I started my research and I'm hitting a brick wall. I don't see any way to plug it into the wall or connect it to my WIFI. I see an HDMI port so I can connect it to my 4K TV. But I need to find out how to download games to it and connect my controller.

Any help would be appreciated.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
676787.jpg

nice try

DaGwaphics

Reading GAF and Reddit over the past few days after the Nvidia reveal, both the PS5 and Series X are way underpowered out of the gate. So I decided to just buy an RTX 3080 and bypass consoles. I mean, it's competitively priced to the new consoles and way more powerful, so why even bother with them.

But I started my research and I'm hitting a brick wall. I don't see any way to plug it into the wall or connect it to my WIFI. I see an HDMI port so I can connect it to my 4K TV. But I need to find out how to download games to it and connect my controller.

Been researching this myself, it looks like you'll need some kind of board with a CPU and memory in order to make it work.

Something like this, I think.

nani17

are in a big trouble

n4B0VFL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom