• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Need help finding a trailer for a game I saw a year or two ago, and can't remember it's name.

All I have from my memory is that it was
a fast game like Nier Automata fast.
Protagonist had Pink hair and fought with a sword in a cyber or future like world at night.
She had heterochromia in one of her eyes
I think there was a marionette like puppet theme in the video?
I wish I had more to go on, but it's been that long.
It was some sort of action packed teaser for an upcoming game.

I wish I could remember more, but hopefully someone can help me with this like they did the last time I had a hard time remembering a trailer I saw before.

Last edited:

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
doesn't match those descriptions exactly but reminded me of astral chain

made by the same people as nier automata and has similarities. there is a character with pink hair although they ain't the protagonist. it's action packed and is cyber/futuristic. they use chains to control their creatures so kinda like controlling a puppet i guess?

Last edited:
^nah, I have that one. This was just a video about a leather clad cyber like girl slicing things apart. Like Lighting from ff13, but much faster with real time looking combat.

I'm really bad at his. I foolishly cleaned out my watch history so now I can't find it again. I don't think they mentioned a system it was going to be on in the trailer I saw.

Top Bottom