• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Need For Speed 2022 will reportedly have ‘anime elements’

Kamina

Golden Boy
If it helps freshen up the formula.
Do we know if it will have the always online cancer?

Last edited:

thefool

Hopefully that means shoddy cgi of trueno's drifting.

tumblr_pi3wvaHfmE1s15iy7o2_r1_400.gifv

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
This is why need 4 speed will never beat GT or Forza you really have nothing to lose though if you’re need 4 speed who’s image is cops, cool soundtracks and that movie we got years ago.
speed GIF by Shotopop

Nobody says Need 4 Speed lol. I hope they ditch the open world for an more oldskool approach like Driveclub.

Patrick S.

Banned
As a guy that knows the function of every single part on his car, that doesn't make any sense at all... I don't even know where to begin...
Like, where do the yellow doors lead? What are the front exhaust pipes connected to, and why does the car have side pipes as well when it has functional exhaust pipes in the front? How do the steering and suspension of the exterior front wheels work? What's powering the exterior headlights? What are the side air scoops doing when the full chassis is on?

My brain hurts :D

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Like, where do the yellow doors lead? What are the front exhaust pipes connected to, and why does the car have side pipes as well when it has functional exhaust pipes in the front? How do the steering and suspension of the exterior front wheels work? What's powering the exterior headlights? What are the side air scoops doing when the full chassis is on?

Redline is movie bat shit crazy racing with bunch of different alian race, there is no room for logic here.
db23cca3e487e6280f49d7eb52c39487fa03ef00.gifv

giphy.gif

Lethal01

I guess the outer exterior is purely aestheric and just needs to look like it's working. I think only like 20% of the issues you would have at a glance would actually be issues and the rest could be explained if they cared to go into detail. But it's about going to absolutely stupid levels of speed without having to worry about making it all sensible. I'd bet the artists love and understand cars as much as anyone.

Last edited:
Top Bottom