• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naughty Dogs should make the next Zelda game

Should Naughty Dogs make the next Zelda?

• Yes, NDs are the best

• No, NDs is not Japanese enough

• Yes, but only if Microsoft buys Zelda

• No, they would make Zelda too strong

• WTF are you talking about?

• ND Should stick to making Metroid games

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As we know Naughty Dogs are great at making block buster games that please everyone in the family, especially the kids! Since MS bought Actionvision we have figured that Sony absolutely needs to do something to combat the dire situation that the lack of cod in a gaming diet does, especially when there is no way you can pay a monthly fee to access a library of games on the PlayStation platform.

So my solution is that Sony's best studio make the next Zelda and they finally put the game on PlayStation. This is long overdue, a top gaming franchise on a top platform, with the SSD this game would fly and Zelda would be able to save the world of Hyrule, with realistic graphics!

Actual Zelda doing the actual work of saving her realm:
7.large.jpg

I can't wait for Naughty Dogs to take my idea and make the game with it, I have been wanting this ever since the PS2 days.

Then they could make a cross over of Uncharted and Tomb Raider for the Nintendo Switch because they need saving too.

I am confused?

Nintendo makes and owns Zelda…
Even if they were to merge, Naughty still wouldnt make Zelda.

maybe you mean you want NaughtyDog to make a fantasy game about a Elf like character.

Aka Jak 4.
jax_4_concept_art-2.jpg

jax_4_concept_art-3.jpg

Jak x Shadow of the Colossus.

Hal.

Oh fuck yeah I can’t wait to play as Zelda in slow walk through a forest simulator.

Edit: don’t forget the drug/hallucination section too!

Last edited:

Hyphen

Literally making the next Zelda game? Not sure that will ever happen OP. I thought you meant Naughty Dog making a sword & sorcery epic, in their usual 3rd person story driven style. I'd absolutely be onboard with that. Failing that, I'm hoping Crimson Desert will come good.

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
No.

If ND were to work on any classic series, I'd like it to be Sonic. Especially in the alternate timeline where they re-hire (or never lost) Hirokazu Yasuhara who, in my opinion, was the man most responsible for making Sonic the game that it was.

It's exactly as likely to happen as Zelda, which is to say 0.0%, but if we're fantasizing.

GymWolf

The people behind the first 2 darksiders would be a better choice if we are talking about impossible things.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
If we are talking crazy things, why not Capcom? They already made some portable Zelda games, and based on Dragon's Dogma I would say they'll do a good job with the gameplay.

If ND were to work on any classic series, I'd like it to be Sonic. Especially in the alternate timeline where they re-hire (or never lost) Hirokazu Yasuhara who, in my opinion, was the man most responsible for making Sonic the game that it was.
Sonic could definitely benefit from good writing, or even better no writing at all (like the old 2D games).

I am confused?

Nintendo makes and owns Zelda…
Even if they were to merge, Naughty still wouldnt make Zelda.

maybe you mean you want NaughtyDog to make a fantasy game about a Elf like character.

Aka Jak 4.
jax_4_concept_art-2.jpg

jax_4_concept_art-3.jpg

Jak x Shadow of the Colossus.
I'm confused as to how you took the OP seriously.

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
Sonic could definitely benefit from good writing, or even better no writing at all (like the old 2D games).
More than anything, Sonic could benefit from polish. Every Sonic game since Adventure has been pushed out before it was fully ready. Some have been good despite that but all have suffered for it.

yurinka

No, ND should make instead Uncharted 5 with Nate as main playable character, TLOU 3 with Joel as main playable character and a new IP.

The Nintendo folks did a awesome job with BotW, keept that BotW team making the future Zeldas.

In the case Sony would ever want to make a more Zelda game than Horizon, then they should give Ember Lab a more kid friendly, more Zelda like new 2nd party IP paying them a huge chunk of money to help them grow and including a clause that during X years they can't sell the studio to other people and another mentioning that if that new IP reaches X million of units sold Sony buys the studio for X amount of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom