• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nathan Fillion Finally Responds To Not Being Cast As Nathan Drake In Uncharted

Fbh

who wants to see that?

No one.
Just like no one wanted to watch young Indiana Jones.

But it's Hollywood so the ultimate goal is to turn this into a franchise they can milk for as long as possible. And young Drake is better for that (not that it's going to be anywhere near good or successful enough to be turned into a franchise)

lol

He has lots of misses, but I feel he has earned those misses thru great performances.

Fear 1996

David-McCall-fear-39155871-600-900.jpg
Sometimes I think I am the only person on the planet that actually liked The Happening.

sunnysideup

Banned
No one.
Just like no one wanted to watch young Indiana Jones.

But it's Hollywood so the ultimate goal is to turn this into a franchise they can milk for as long as possible. And young Drake is better for that (not that it's going to be anywhere near good or successful enough to be turned into a franchise)
Harrison Ford looked like 40 in indiana Jones. This dude cant buy a pack of ciggs without showing id. Just listen to his voice

And marky mark as sully? This is going to be a turd of a movie.

Last edited:

Fbh

Harrison Ford looked like 40 in indiana Jones. This dude cant buy a pack of ciggs without showing id. Just listen to his voice

And marky mark as sully? This is going to be a turd of a movie.

Yeah I know.
I was talking about the young indiana jones chronicles tv show. Which was cancelled after 2 seasons due to low viewership.

Top Bottom