• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My thoughts in one of my best boss’s fights in gaming ( Spoilers ahead ) Bloodborne : The First Hunter

Captain Hero

The Spoiler Soldier
I’ve have played many games and fought many foes but I’ve never faced anything like him and it’s not about how strong he is or how strong I am but the atmosphere at that moment it makes it one of my best fights moments in gaming .. let me tell why

Gehrman the first Hunter :

DYtotfj.jpg

Yes when we played BloodBorne we hate every foe every beast and even hate the laughing women behind that sealed doors we faced huge bosses and strong ones too and if you notice every fight has it’s own story behind that rage but after going back to my dream and seeing it burning .. I thought some beast came and burn everything even I was thinking about the first hunter where did he go and is he even alive ..

Walking in that garden full of white flowers something wrong an image came to my mind I saw this place somewhere before

lliBtlC.jpg

jfRUaUo.jpg

Ah yes ..

But the mission here in bloodborne is way way beyond difficult as a hunter who killed many bosses and can’t stop now I refused to die by the first hunter .. at first I couldn’t see what Gehrman wanted or wished for but I kept fighting him and thought “ old man I’m going to kill you and be the first hunter “ .. damn I was so dumb at that time .. BUT I didn’t complete the game and stopped there because I was lost
Why the first hunter wanted to kill me and free me as he said ? .. and why fighting a hunter who defend the city from foes and beasts ?? So I reset the game and start from beginning after a while just to understand that fighting
( for real I did that )

Now when I reached the garden and fought him again I really saw the beauty and the sadness of that fight ! That soundtrack in the background says it all

5TGz1kF.gif

Why is it my best boss fight ? (My thoughts)

Because he wasn’t a boss he was the first hunter who got trapped in this dream and suffered much with time .. he served hunters gave them counsel and free them when they finish their task , so .. asking me to either kill me and be free or to fight him really gave me chills and I felt that sorrow in his voice because he wanted us not to be trapped in this dream for ever !

so I choose to fight him because he want to be free as well .. but the thing is he can’t just gave up and die ! He gave a fair fight to free you from your stupid choice BUT at the same time he wanted to die but couldn’t say it to me ( the player )

being the in his chair after killing him was something I never thought of but I’m happy he finally can rest after all that fighting in Dream

I wish I wasn’t that bad at saying my thoughts in this .. aaaand that’s my review of this fight or thoughts whatever you like

D.Final

Banned
I’ve have played many games and fought many foes but I’ve never faced anything like him and it’s not about how strong he is or how strong I am but the atmosphere at that moment it makes it one of my best fights moments in gaming .. let me tell why

Gehrman the first Hunter :

DYtotfj.jpg

Yes when we played BloodBorne we hate every foe every beast and even hate the laughing women behind that sealed doors we faced huge bosses and strong ones too and if you notice every fight has it’s own story behind that rage but after going back to my dream and seeing it burning .. I thought some beast came and burn everything even I was thinking about the first hunter where did he go and is he even alive ..

Walking in that garden full of white flowers something wrong an image came to my mind I saw this place somewhere before

lliBtlC.jpg

jfRUaUo.jpg

Ah yes ..

But the mission here in bloodborne is way way beyond difficult as a hunter who killed many bosses and can’t stop now I refused to die by the first hunter .. at first I couldn’t see what Gehrman wanted or wished for but I kept fighting him and thought “ old man I’m going to kill you and be the first hunter “ .. damn I was so dumb at that time .. BUT I didn’t complete the game and stopped there because I was lost
Why the first hunter wanted to kill me and free me as he said ? .. and why fighting a hunter who defend the city from foes and beasts ?? So I reset the game and start from beginning after a while just to understand that fighting
( for real I did that )

Now when I reached the garden and fought him again I really saw the beauty and the sadness of that fight ! That soundtrack in the background says it all

5TGz1kF.gif

Why is it my best boss fight ? (My thoughts)

Because he wasn’t a boss he was the first hunter who got trapped in this dream and suffered much with time .. he served hunters gave them counsel and free them when they finish their task , so .. asking me to either kill me and be free or to fight him really gave me chills and I felt that sorrow in his voice because he wanted us not to be trapped in this dream for ever !

so I choose to fight him because he want to be free as well .. but the thing is he can’t just gave up and die ! He gave a fair fight to free you from your stupid choice BUT at the same time he wanted to die but couldn’t say it to me ( the player )

being the in his chair after killing him was something I never thought of but I’m happy he finally can rest after all that fighting in Dream

I wish I wasn’t that bad at saying my thoughts in this .. aaaand that’s my review of this fight or thoughts whatever you like

It's really amazing.
Especially for the setting and the story

Top Bottom