• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My sister is in trouble. Any advise please ?

perkelson

Sorry to be negative but this screams to me that her husband took loan when they were in marriage which means it was legal loan and that means your sister now owes money. Forging papers is probably shit story you sister told because she was embarrassed about whole thing. I doubt she will go to police regardless of how you make her.

I need to be an asshole here.

Help you sister any way you reasonably can. But don't live her life for her. She fucked up she has now to pick that shit up. Give her food and shelter and space to pick her up but don't fix shit for her. Life is a teacher and she definitely needed that lesson considering your warnings.

The only reasonable way i see here is to cancel loan and inform bank about her husband being the one who took money. As much as they will pursuit her they will try to nail down her husband more.

This is prime example why parents approval before marriage was a good thing before. Because two humans on chemical trip can't reasonably asses if their marriage is logical or they fit each other that can give them good life.

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
And then?
600509f63817530d026f6d73a488ff5fb4e39d71.gif

Top Bottom