• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Mark Zuckerman gets so much unnecessary hate : (

Mark Zuckerman covers the reigning, defending, undisputed World Series Champions... The Washington Nationals. He is constantly mistaken for Mark Zuckerberg, the guy who owns Facebook.

He has a good sense of humor about it tho.

Definitely worth looking at when you have the free time.

KindSevereGrosbeak-size_restricted.gif

Coily

Banned
Fuck the Zuck

Facebook is garbage. It's just a bunch of people peddling conspiracy theories left and right and truckloads of misinformation.

Facebook lol perpatrated the largest Anti-Vaxxer wave which brought back 19th century diseases into the modern era

Fuck the Zuck

and also fuck the cult of personality putting people on pedastals. Steve Jobs is an asshole, Mark Zuckerberg is an asshole, Elon Musk is an asshole.
they are all a bunch of assholes who fucked over their friends and co-workers to get on top.

Coily, your friendly neighborhood centrist says Fuck the Zuck

Last edited:

MaestroMike

Gold Member
^^ lol Steve jobs got fired from his own company and when he was gone Apple turned to sh!t and was gonna die off he came back, got rid of the garbage that was killing it and saved Apple turning it into the world's most valuable company gotta respect that

DKehoe

It's weird that he posts on Twitter. It'd be like Bill Gates sending out emails with "sent from my iPhone" at the bottom.

I bet zuckerburg experimented in college by blowing guys under his pc desk.

im surprised this wasn’t explored in the social network movie.

Top Bottom