• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Gamepass subscription extended 6 months by itself. Glitch or gift?

Hello GAF,

Some of my friends informed me that their gamepass subscription was extended by 6 months. So I checked my account.

Lo and behold, it was there. I had bought Series S along with 1 year of gold that I converted into GPU, giving me 15 months. It was going to expire on 5 may 2022. It's now showing expiry at 5 Nov 2022.

Is this a glitch or is it really extended? It was already ridiculously good deal. Now I don't know what to say.

Did this happen with anyone else?

ParaSeoul

Don't question it.
1bVFHE2.png

Mine still ends in February. Does anyone know if I can do the three years Gold to Ultimate upgrade for 1 euro again?

Last edited:

JackSparr0w

Banned
Mine still ends in February. Does anyone know if I can do the three years Gold to Ultimate upgrade for 1 euro again?
They are starting to crack down on it, right now its still possible albeit a bit more tricky than it used to be. Who knows what happens by February.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
They are starting to crack down on it, right now its still possible albeit a bit more tricky than it used to be. Who knows what happens by February.

I tried doing the cheap Brazilian code trick for a friend a few months back and it didn't work, seems they're actually trying to combat it for once.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
I tried doing the cheap Brazilian code trick for a friend a few months back and it didn't work, seems they're actually trying to combat it for once.
VPN your router and it will work.
Theyve been geo locking codes for a while.

MEA codes are so cheap its too tempting not to jump on them.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
VPN your router and it will work.
Theyve been geo locking codes for a while.

MEA codes are so cheap its too tempting not to jump on them.

I used a desktop VPN and it wasn't happy, maybe I need to go deeper.

Top Bottom