• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My final post |OT| Salt but no Sanctuary

cormack12

Gold Member
Fair enough but here's a tip: If you're not fluent in a language, maybe don't use words that you don't know the meaning of. KKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Ok Carry on.

giphy.webp

Not sure how that happens, but at least you finally got the appropriate tag. 👍🏻

The upside is I personally won’t need to hold you to a higher standard any longer. Free reign, must be liberating.

OMG that's so funny.

I had him on ignore so I didn't see the tag. Thanks for pointing it out.

With that said hopefully he can change his tag once he behaves a little better.

AphexTwunt

The phrase is be the change you want to see.

But at this point, yeah.

Disappointing to see the reds chipping in with the hot takes as well, though t this might be a better avenue that the other one. You get what you engender and it that pays the bills, well fair enough.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Lmao is this for real

"cdpr just payed me for three months after cyberpunk's release. i stayed here because i was having fun but if i'm not having fun there is no point being here. it was a good run though."

I always assumed there were astro turfers but never seen it admitted

How do I get paid for people to read my fanboy bullshit?

I will give you a shiny penny to dance for me.

Dance for me monkey slave, dance!

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

leads to fear. Fear leads to xbox.
I just wanted to say that this will be my final post on neogaf, I always thought of this place as a second home. Much like my real family I love some of you, but hate the majority of you. Thank you for all the laughs, well wishes and for all the fun console warring when we are allowed to (which in all honesty is the most fun on this website taking pot shots at people, and them giving it back, embrace it people!)

Anyways take care everyone!
mark-henry.jpg

aba93e08bd4434da943cc9ebb4923876662e714a_00.gif

tumblr_molt33rjgE1s2syfpo3_250.gif

tumblr_moklwjlhRJ1qhr8kmo2_250.gif

A moderator is really only unfair if they don't admit and correct their mistakes. Most people understand mistakes. Well, except for whiny entitled gamers like us so I think I see your point.
I can see your point too!
If a mod did a mistake, he needs to be humble, admit and correct his mistake.

Last edited:

oagboghi2

This is so true.

But after posting here for 12 years, I'm used to it. Not that I've ever cared beyond telling things as I see them, regardless of whether people agree or not.

My only real issue is the passive-aggressive tags, because they are handed out anonymously and just give fodder to butthurt nitwits to try and attack with.

I mean honestly, I got saddled with my current one for *gasp* pointing out that ripping on some dev who's only crime was being discovered to have weirdo pronouns - as a result of them getting an industry job! Was pretty lame and really leaned into the stereotype pushed by Ree and other places that Gaf is some sort of alt-right/edgelord haven.

What a rotter!
The tag sounds deserved

Last edited:

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
The real question is... do you really think CDPR is the only company sending astroturfers here?
I am going to go ahead and assume the following gaf regulars are all astroturfers.

- Riky - VRR astroturfer.
- Bo_hazam - Oman Tourism Astroturfer
- NX Gamer - NX Gamer youtube channel Astroturfer
- VFX Veteran - Astroturfer's astroturfer
- SlimySnake - Next Gen Activisturfer

I say ban them all.

Last edited:

OrionNebula

I just wanted to say that this will be my final post on neogaf, I always thought of this place as a second home. Much like my real family I love some of you, but hate the majority of you. Thank you for all the laughs, well wishes and for all the fun console warring when we are allowed to (which in all honesty is the most fun on this website taking pot shots at people, and them giving it back, embrace it people!)

Anyways take care everyone!
mark-henry.jpg

aba93e08bd4434da943cc9ebb4923876662e714a_00.gif

tumblr_molt33rjgE1s2syfpo3_250.gif

tumblr_moklwjlhRJ1qhr8kmo2_250.gif
Nobody fell for this
Unless you make your own spotlight personal thread about leavin’, you ain’t leavin’

On a side note, I’m sure OP is already back in here under a new name/payroll

FunkMiller

Gold Member
I going to go ahead and assume the following gaf regulars are all astroturfers.

I say ban them all.

I’m astroturfing for Atari Jaguar.

I‘m doing a very good job so far, I think you’ll all agree.

TheGrat1

Lmao, that was a good one...But really, i said that cose i was a mod from general discussion from ign br! If u do a mistake, you are unfair...Like i said, its not easy man...
It was purely a joke, think nothing of it. I have never been moderated for anything so I have no beef with the mods. The only gripe I have with this place was the nuking of the politics forum. I was actually able to have some productive discussions on there which, considering the topic, is a miracle in this day and age. The fact that I am not on either team probably helped me not take anything too hard, so maybe I was in the minority. Then again, I am still here so it obviously the takedown did not bother me that much.

Also, you English is pretty damn good. (y)

It was purely a joke, think nothing of it. I have never been moderated for anything so I have no beef with the mods. The only gripe I have with this place was the nuking of the politics forum. I was actually able to have some productive discussions on there which, considering the topic, is a miracle in this day and age. The fact that I am not on either team probably helped me not take anything too hard, so maybe I was in the minority. Then again, I am still here so it obviously the takedown did not bother me that much.

Also, you English is pretty damn good. (y)
I see... Politics discussion are fine when the forum isn't biased. Democracy. There's also common sense. Per example, i know how resetera works, i won't go there to discuss or i will be banned on my first sentence...lol.

Know your place! It's the best you can do!

And thank you man! :)

Last edited:

Radical_3d

I am going to go ahead and assume the following gaf regulars are all astroturfers.

I say ban them all.
I’m a Soul Reaver astroturfer. There. I said it.

assurdum

Banned
Oh. So we can make a final thread if we will be permabanned? Man that's heartbreaking.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Dear harmny,

They say time heals all wounds; but "they" are liars. The pain only spreads, and I am starting to think I can't do this anymore. I hope you have found peace wherever you are.

Love,
IntentionalPun

Top Bottom