• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My final post |OT| Salt but no Sanctuary

Markio128

Good Night Goodbye GIF by CBeebies HQ

LMJ

give me attention the thread...

Come on man, enough of the victim mentality...If you're interested in being a great poster here then prove it...IF you come back

LMAO at RegretEra :messenger_tears_of_joy:
its truly a fitting title

you know damn well 95% of the posters there don't agree with the constant banning and warning for minor little things

but the powers that be have them all scared and falling in line for fear of getting the ban hammer

No way in hell they aren't filled with Regret, especially after kamikazeing their Gaf accounts to go there.

Now they're stuck on that dystopian island living like the Iraqi's lived under Saddam Hussein trying their best not to piss the crazies off

Last edited:

clem84

Gold Member
i just got threadbanned for "console warring" in the elden ring thread just for pointing out how gamers are much more severe when judging graphics from western games than from japanese games using halo as an example.
That couldn't have been it. Surely there were previous offenses.

junguler

Banned
it's hard to know the commenter intent from the words on the forum sometimes, i don't envy the work mods need to do in such a big forum like this and i'm usually out of the loop when stuff like this happens so i don't know what to say.
anyway i had some back and forth with the op and he seemed like a good faith actor, not really sure what happened here. regardless, good luck to you wherever you might land.

Krappadizzle

Gold Member
Very insensitive people on these forums. A guy who worked in the industry (CDPR and Pixar) expresses his concerns about these boards (which are indeed out of control) and he gets 3 pages of ridicule...
I think it invites ridicule when you request a ban. Why not practice enough self-control to just walk away yourself? I agree that freedom of speech should be allowed, wasn't a fan of getting rid of the politics section either, but it is what it is. I don't have to be here either if I disagree so much.

To make a thread requesting it as kind of a "last hurrah!" type thing really screams you want attention. His work history or anyone's accomplishments in general don't really excuse acting like the sky is falling. I don't really agree with bans in general as I can just ignore anyone on the board if I was so inclined, but it's not my house, I don't get to make the rules.....Even though I should..

Last edited:

GHG

Gold Member
Very insensitive people on these forums. A guy who worked in the industry (CDPR and Pixar) expresses his concerns about these boards (which are indeed out of control) and he gets 3 pages of ridicule...

Are you mad? This guy was literally a paid shill working on behalf of CDPR. That's not a legitimate employee of the company (e.g. a developer or community manager).

Why shouldn't he be ridiculed?

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Grow up, seek help, or just relax.

None of this is the end of the world. Be here to contribute and get along or just don't. Learn that you can't have everything your way.

LMJ

Take care Harmny. I know exactly how you feel.

Exactly the kind of victim mentality I was referencing...

No it was a poster who has time and again like yourself had the mentality that you are right and all others are wrong BASED on that industry experience (plus the astroturfer stuff).

How hard is it to NOT come off as condescending and rude, 100s of posters do it every single day, many of whom are quite knowledgeable and have a breadth of experience under their belt. Again VFXVeteran VFXVeteran if you came off more humble maybe so many posters wouldn't joke about you or grief you.

Homie you should have waited for me, Ill trash Elder Ring’s PS4 launch day graphics with you. People are gonna protect that game like its their kid. You should posted your own thread. “Elder Ring looks like some Dark Souls 30$ Expansion DLC.” That whole thread is cope and self assurances.

Not like this fam. I would had your back. TILL WE MEET AGAIN.

VFXVeteran

Banned
Are you mad? This guy was literally a paid shill working on behalf of CDPR. That's not a legitimate employee of the company (e.g. a developer or community manager).

Why shouldn't he be ridiculed?
Because his concerns have merit that's why. It's not like what he complains of isn't true. And it doesn't matter what he did for CDPR. People on these boards troll even the main developers of a AAA game. His role in the gaming industry honestly doesn't matter here. I've seen several good industry people get shunned away from here due to the rudeness of the people on these boards. I'd much rather have their input on topics than the people who drive them away.

Last edited:

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Mods, can you please unban him so I can PM him and find out how to get paid to post on forums. I have like 10,000 posts. I cant believe i couldve been getting paid all this time.

To any astroturfers reading, I will gladly stan for Sony's first party games. Willing to get paid half the regular rate because I am not about to shill for cross gen games. Thanks.

Last edited:

Klayzer

No it was a poster who has time and again like yourself had the mentality that you are right and all others are wrong BASED on that industry experience (plus the astroturfer stuff).

How hard is it to NOT come off as condescending and rude, 100s of posters do it every single day, many of whom are quite knowledgeable and have a breadth of experience under their belt. Again VFXVeteran VFXVeteran if you came off more humble maybe so many posters wouldn't joke about you or grief you.
Not only that, dude is wrong often. Plus he's a hypocrite when trolling is done.

He isn't wrong. 🤔
You're engaging in a dangerous game man and here there are no winners. I'm of the opinion we need more detailed explanations behind deleted content. One of my threads was a little edgy and I never received an explanation as to what I was in breach of, as we have tits and ass threads all over but mine had no images. I reviewed the rules and didn't find an answer, not to mention I couldn't message the mods. Not that it matters, I'm doubtful people would have posted in it.

VFXVeteran

Banned

Dude, it doesn't really matter how I come off. You don't get it. If I'm not saying something that people want to hear, then I'm toxic. Period. Alex (from DF) is a very nice dude, and yet people are rude to him and his videos. Dark1x is a nice dude too and he was driven off from a crowd that was rude to him. It literally doesn't matter. And for the record, I don't come onto someone hard when asked a question by insulting them. 90% of the time you see me defending myself from someone who *is* talking to me exactly like you just described. I'm not going to play Mr. Nice guy when people are insulting me because I'm not singing a tune they want to hear.

Last edited:

Shmunter

Dude, it doesn't really matter how I come off. You don't get it. If I'm not saying something that people want to hear, then I'm toxic. Period. Alex (from DF) is a very nice dude, and yet people are rude to him and his videos. Dark1x is a nice dude too and he was driven off from a crowd that was rude to him. It literally doesn't matter. And for the record, I don't come onto someone hard when asked a question by insulting them. 90% of the time you see me defending myself from someone who *is* talking to me exactly like you just described. I'm not going to play Mr. Nice guy when people are insulting me because I'm not singing a tune they want to hear.
images

Everyone here believes he worked for Pixar than upgraded to a Cyberpunk Neogaf apologist? LMAOOO. He said that in jest, probably from constant accusations.

Anyways, Microsoft Ill take the job. Ill comment about Forza and Gears 24/7z Fuck it instead of Sega buy my whole family. We’ll throw all our switches and PS5s. Or atleast pretend to.

Top Bottom