• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My final post |OT| Salt but no Sanctuary

harmny

Banned
i just got threadbanned for "console warring" in the elden ring thread just for pointing out how gamers are much more severe when judging graphics from western games than from japanese games using halo as an example. i didn't mention playstation. i didn't mention xbox. elden ring is not even an exclusive. but i am supposedly an xbox fanboy now and i don't even own an xbox :messenger_tears_of_joy: (i do own a ps5 though).

what kind of threads you want? i thought a forum was for discussion. you want 15 pages of "LOOKS AMAZING THANKS FROM SOFTWARE" over and over again? i could go to youtube comments for that.

cdpr just payed me for three months after cyberpunk's release. i stayed here because i was having fun but if i'm not having fun there is no point being here. it was a good run though.

if i can give you some feedback the way you write the reasons for bans or warnings is pathetic. it is super edgy for a forum that is so sensitive. a change of tone is needed. but it's a good forum overall 6/10.

this is my goodbye.

rip harmny
cyberpunk's release - 2021

rip pixar
1986 - 2021

Cornbread78

8lfTNDo.jpg

Animagic

Banned
i just got threadbanned for "console warring" in the elden ring thread just for pointing out how gamers are much more severe when judging graphics from western games than from japanese games using halo as an example. i didn't mention playstation. i didn't mention xbox. elden ring is not even an exclusive. but i am supposedly an xbox fanboy now and i don't even own an xbox :messenger_tears_of_joy: (i do own a ps5 though).

what kind of threads you want? i thought a forum was for discussion. you want 15 pages of "LOOKS AMAZING THANKS FROM SOFTWARE" over and over again? i could go to youtube comments for that.

cdpr just payed me for three months after cyberpunk's release. i stayed here because i was having fun but if i'm not having fun there is no point being here. it was a good run though.

if i can give you some feedback the way you write the reasons for bans or warnings is pathetic. it is super edgy for a forum that is so sensitive. a change of tone is needed. but it's a good forum overall 6/10.

this is my goodbye.

rip harmny
cyberpunk's release - 2021

rip pixar
1986 - 2021
Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

StormCell

I dunno, I still get a little disgruntled over a warning I once got over some PS5 specs I didn't even know was a thing on here. As if I participate in very many PS5 threads. :LOL:

I got wrongly accused of console warring too, even though I'm critical to all parties.
Still need to right that wrong, even screenshotted everything, but been too lazy to bother with it.

Mozzarella

Oh come on mate, you dont need to be very sensitive about a thread warn or ban, even so i think you are free to talk about it with the admin/mods, they are to my knowledge helpful people and will respond to you, you maybe could reverse any of those bans with proper appeal. I think you requested a ban but i think this wasnt a good move on your part.
I liked to read some of the posts you write, there was some interesting arguments in them, so goodbye and goodluck elsewhere, although i dont think you will find a better forum for serious gaming discussions, ResetEra is very bad and you would get banned there in mere minutes, GameFaqs is filled with trolls and alts or old people who cant adapt. Youtube is a mess due to censoring comments, 4Chan is full of trolls and obnoxious people, Reddit is a hivemind.
Its your choice though, so do what you will, Cyberpunk has DLC coming up so i think CDPR needs to hire you again, maybe you will reincarnate in a new account, i'll be sure to spot you out though.

Top Bottom