• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My fellow gaming brethren, please play this game called Ultra Age!

tE5QcbRSsyd8t3I5i6eMIFmA.jpg

It's like a love child of DMC, Nier and Demons Souls, it's an indie hack and slash game

Last edited:
You need to elaborate more my friend, you need to make us…BELIEVE.
It's made by 11 college students or fewer people, I downloaded the demo earlier and it's nothing groundbreaking, but for an indie title, it's worth a try, even on the demo. The gameplay is smooth, voice acting is awful lol but it's not the focus, it's the style and gameplay worth checking out for action junkies

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
I saw it a couple of days ago, the story and the cover really appeal to me.

It is definitely one of the last titles that I am going to say goodbye to the PS4 before I get the PS5.

R6Rider

Gold Member
There's a demo for it. It was okay, but the sword leveling/usage is over convoluted in my opinion.

It was better than I expected, I'll give it that.

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
It's made by 11 college students or fewer people, I downloaded the demo earlier and it's nothing groundbreaking, but for an indie title, it's worth a try, even on the demo. The gameplay is smooth, voice acting is awful lol but it's not the focus, it's the style and gameplay worth checking out for action junkies

With a huge backlog of games I absolutely want to play, this is not a very strong pull for me.

Aion002

Seems kinda ok... I will check it out!

However, I am failing to see any of the Demon's Souls stuff on it. Also, other than the Dante character model rip off, this game seems way more closer to Nier Automata than anything else.

Still... Thanks for the thread!

martino

There is a pc/ps4 version. trailer picked my interest but since i saw it only on Nintendo channel and because of iq on the platform and fear of performance on it, it killed my interest.
Wil try to see more of it on pc or ps4.

Last edited:
Seems kinda ok... I will check it out!

However, I am failing to see any of the Demon's Souls stuff on it. Also, other than the Dante character model rip off, this game seems way more closer to Nier Automata than anything else.

Still... Thanks for the thread!
You'll die a lot and enemies respawn kinda the like Dark Souls formula

Top Bottom