• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MS should attain DC Games exclusivity to compete with Sonys Marvel output.

Yoboman

If they licensed an IP for gaming they need to bring value to it. Batman is already good and doesn't need MS. Sony made Spiderman good.

DC IPs mostly suck anyway. MS could just get the rights to make something like Captain America, Dr Strange or Black Panther. Marvel aren't exclusive to Sony

MS are working on Indiana Jones which could potentially finally have a good game as well

Interest is waning in both DC and Marvel properties in both film and game. Especially with that Avengers game and Guardians not selling like Square had hoped and I know they have crazy expectations however that is easily one of the most favorite Marvel franchises. And I’m not taking about Sony. Spider-Man and the X-Men aren’t what I’m talking about.

Rocksteady did an amazing job. Try recreating that. Suicide Squad might be fantastic, it won’t capture the same success.

And Star Wars too. Felt bad for Respawn today but that’s another thread.

About to start a support group for Titanfall 3 hopefuls.

With all that said, one of my most anticipated games is Marvel's Midnight Suns. Firaxis doing God’s work with 90s Marvel properties.

Hell yeah.

Jaybe

You should attain I higher level of enlightenment. Live and let live.

You should attain a higher level of compassion. Feel the inner pain that instigated their negative post and grow your understanding of your fellow creature.

You should attain a higher level of societal awareness...a GIF of a smug faced rich conman to prove your point will incite negative reactions.

You should attain a higher level of moderation in your thoughts, else you may confuse wishful thinking for insight.

You should attain a higher level of patience and faith. Then you may be richly rewarded.

You should attain a higher level of self reflection lest the gifs you post to call out others be just as applicable to your inner self.

You should attain a lighter, less burdened mindset so you may find the levity, light and grace in any situation

Are you some sort of dense Magic 8 Ball-like eunuch-snowflake bot? Definitely a waste of post space when every fourth one is this drivel, and doesn’t add to discussion points, or counter them.

Ezekiel_

Banned
Or they could just make one
Making games? They're more into buying them these days ;)

ronald mcdonald lol GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

Marvel14

Banned
Are you some sort of dense Magic 8 Ball-like eunuch-snowflake bot? Definitely a waste of post space when every fourth one is this drivel, and doesn’t add to discussion points, or counter them.
Gladden your heart that you have a voice that others can connect with. Seek not to silence the voice of others nor take offense that their voice is different from your own. Attain a higher level of acceptance and openess to the diversity of thought all around you. Thus a more profound happiness can be yours.

Top Bottom