• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Moss PSVR - a big VR game starring a tiny little mouse

brian577

Banned
According to people who've played early builds, you control Quill with standard controls and the orb with motion tracking.

Maybe I'm missing something, but from what I saw during the conference I don't see why this game even needs VR. Looks like it could be played normally just fine?

After watching some demo playthroughs and hearing impressions I'm sold on this. The character animations and interaction between you and the character sound great.

MultiCore

The demo is shockingly charming.

It's kinda like a VR Trine, which also looks amazing in 3D Vision by the way.

I hope this game does well.

Grinchy

Banned
The demo was actually really cool. I wasn't expecting to be too interested in this before trying it out. It's just such a shame I'm addicted to Monster Hunter and can't seem to play anything else atm.

Wonko_C

I didn't even have PSVR at the time this was announced but still wanted to play it. The world looks pretty and the tiny little mouse is adorable. When I played the demo it's like you're in a living diorama.

This game proves not every VR game has to be in first person.

Top Bottom