• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat New DLC trailer on the 8th of October (Rambo? Mileena? Rain?)

cireza

Banned
Did you say Mileena ?

What I am expecting :
Hot-Mileena-wallpaper-mortal-kombat-mileena-24134031-1280-800.png

What we are going to get :
-mjxBdu7VyERUWJjNSt64j_3ipDvyxiXjEEJ5Vuw8Liu3gUVGbC14pKAjLZ3Y7tn6GrQ33FUzoEee8HPyKazLBJrpb87lRnFkhTWl8WFYGSuFuvlZu4qhSbhxLzM_K2vGkbwjW1c4VI

Last edited:

So will there be a second complete edition? That’s like a complete edition within a complete edition. The most complete edition!

Nozz-A-La

Rambo
Robocop
Spawn
Terminator
1995 Movie Shang Tsung

They did a damn good job with the DLC this time.

Completely agree. They have had some great dlc characters over the years, especially the horror ones (loved Jason, Leatherface and Freddy) .If they keep this up then I‘ll be hoping for Mortal Kombat the dlc edition, all the past dlcs combined.

Soodanim

I played every game from original to 9. I haven’t touched the series since, and I questioned myself for buying the DLC characters back then. Right now, not including this new bundle, getting the complete game will cost you £80. Not horrendous, thanks to what may or may not be purposely aggressive price differences between bundle and non-bundle value to “encourage” purchases, but that isn’t for me.

I get that they’re still supporting the game and this isn’t just stripped content sold back, but I waited so long for a complete edition that I just looked up the story and lost all interest in buying it.

Question: were one or more of the DLC characters just NPCs sold as an extra?

Top Bottom