• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat: National Tournament | Las Vegas, Nevada | May 14 - May 15, 2011

Amagon

I like Joe and all but why did he forfeit that match? Its seems so asinine, screw the drama, let PDP handle that shit cause its their shit stick that is cause the problem in the tournament.

Fraeon

Man, I miss OneHandedTerror doing Youtube videos.

Good to see he's still involved with fighters one way or the other, though.

h3ro

THE NO LIFE KING said:
I like Joe and all but why did he forfeit that match. Its seems so asinine, screw the drama, let PDP handle that shit cause its their shit stick that is cause the problem in the tournament.

I think he wants to limit how much he shows Justin. Dude is a sponge and picks up the most minute stuff to use to his advantage.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
THE NO LIFE KING said:
I like Joe and all but why did he forfeit that match. Its seems so asinine, screw the drama, let PDP handle that shit cause its their shit stick that is cause the problem in the tournament.
That round was pretty much over. If he won the rematch that would have put a shadow over his victory.

h3ro said:
I think he wants to limit how much he shows Justin. Dude is a sponge and picks up the most minute stuff to use to his advantage.
That too.

The first time any video game accessory has had a technical issue in the history of the universe.

MadCatz monopoly as big in the community as the Capcom one.

zon

Really immature by PL to act like that.

I thought LI Joe could take it after he beat PL, but then I saw him vs Wong... :(

I feel sorry for joe, he might lose this and pass what he would have earned in winnings to floe, who had plenty of time to complain about a broken block but never did until the stick broke, sneaky...

Killed the mood for me now.

blackflag

Diablohead said:
I feel sorry for joe, he might lose this and pass what he would have earned in winnings to floe, who had plenty of time to complain about a broken block but never did until the stick broke, sneaky...

Killed the mood for me now.

I think you are confused at what happened.

DjangoReinhardt

Thinks he should have been the one to kill Batman's parents.
Granted one of them is Justin Wong, but it's pretty funny that it's two SF/MvC players in Grand Finals.

Conceited said:
Look at how non chalant they are, laughing and smiling over the potential difference from 10k to 2.5k
Its gonna be tough for either joe or floe to beat wong because if you're from the losers bracket you need to win two sets of matches whereas if you're from the winners bracket you only need to win one set of matches.

Judderman said:
Please no Floe v. Justin, PLEASE.
8cyCe.jpg

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Floe better not go into the second set.

Justin always plays cautious in grand finals, and then activates Wong Factor if he gets threatened near the end.

sleepykyo

Regardless of whether they are splitting, they seem to be playing really well. And as Ski, notes it demonstrates that solid fundamentals carry over. But it's hard to get hyped over this Floe v. Wong XIV.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
darkressurection said:
I want another Team Spooky "Real Talk" podcast so Arturo can blow it up again.
I support this. And NerdMom and Drunk Arturo as guests.

Everyone cares a lot less about this though.

Top Bottom