• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat 11 Classic Movie Skin pack released

Nymphae

Banned
These guys do so much right that makes me want to play their games, it's too bad MK feels like garbage compared to nearly every other fighter available

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
These guys do so much right that makes me want to play their games, it's too bad MK feels like garbage compared to nearly every other fighter available

Same! All the stuff they add makes me want to play, but seeing that fighters no longer hook me that much as they used to in the 90s, and that I read it was a big step down compared to 10 as well gameplay wise.

Liquidnight5

Neo Member
I actually really liked it but Machinima exclusive was a bad idea. That was around the era all websites like fucking Yahoo! thought hey let’s revive cancelled Network shows like Community and put it exclusively on Yahoo!

Is it collected anywhere? Last time I actively looked for a full playlist on YouTube it got DMCAed off.

it actually is, both seasons are on Blu-ray and there’s even a 3 pack with season one and the two mortal kombat movies.

KAOS

Been having fun with Mk recent dlc and next gen upgrade have been worth it!
CrV9zpz.jpg

1LATqbL.jpg

Tlb4d7O.jpg

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I thought they just dubbed new lines between each other but naw the amount of lines they re-dubbed is quite extensive. At least two re-dubs for every character interaction, one for player 1 and one for player 2.

ShadowNate

I love that this is a thing.
They could have done a bit better with the faces though.
I mean they nailed Rambo, how hard was it to do a proper Lambert? Something feels off with him, watching the video at least.

Elcid

Banned
So what about the female characters that women want to play that don't consist of insanely over-inflated tits and ass?

I can't remember outside of God of War or another tribal/mythological game an instance where I played as a ripped dude in a loincloth. I wouldn't even want to.

Two sided street.

This is one of the dumber things I've read (as hard as it was to read) in a while.

So not demanding women in fighting games wearing bikinis = hating normal people and loving SJWs liberals and every other boogeyman?

GTFO with that bullshit.
What about the representation for women with large tits and ass, and actual hips? They need to be represented too. Sure have a few bird chested women in there, but have some tig ol bits too for the girls out there that have them. Think of all those poor cosplay girls with giant tits that need something to cosplay.

On another note, my brother and I were playing MK11 and MKX back to back tonight and we ended up going back to and preferring X. I don't know wtf they did in 11, but it's somehow slower than MKX. Stiffest fucking fighting game ever. Love the movie skins, but just cannot like this game as a fighting game.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Yeah i dont need to use my moms cc for anything
You must be the wrong age then.

Because that is what the devs want.
No sane person spends cash on shit like that.
So they bet on kids spending shit with mums CC .

my advice.. stop buying games like this.
wait until they release the complete version in 2 years.

MMaRsu

Banned
You must be the wrong age then.

Because that is what the devs want.
No sane person spends cash on shit like that.
So they bet on kids spending shit with mums CC .

my advice.. stop buying games like this.
wait until they release the complete version in 2 years.

Thats exactly what I did, and then they decided to do even more DLC. Fck this game

Top Bottom