• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

More powerful Nintendo Switch model rumored for early 2021

Aldric

I don't really buy this model being a significant upgrade but what makes me doubt myself is that part of the rumor saying Nintendo want to launch the Switch Pro with a slew of high profile games, and it reminds me of how 2016 was a shit year for Nintendo because they wanted to make sure the Switch's launch year had plenty of good exclusives. 2020 being terrible reminds me of the 2016 situation (seriously they even had a 6/10 Paper Mario game) and so maybe 2021 will be a sort of soft relaunch for the system with a bunch of ambitious core titles like BotW2, Bayo 3, the rumored Monster Hunter Portable, Metroid 5 etc that could definitely take advantage of beefed up specs.

Razvedka

Banned
I wonder what Nvidia's mobile chipsets would be capable of with a Switch 2 or some such in 2020/2021. Probably pretty potent so long as Nintendo doesn't completely cheap out.

Ughhh idk man Nintendo through the years have put me to a point I don't get hype for their hardware. I remember I was frothing at the mouth to get my hands on snes lol

Anyway I'm mildly interested so I'll keep an eye on it. Hopefully I'll be able to trade in my switch because I don't use it.

Top Bottom