• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Moon Studios seeks to add new staff for the creation of new projects.

CyberPanda

Banned
One of the development studios that is giving more talk is without a doubt Moon Studios, the creators of the Ori games, from which we very strongly expect the second installment, has shown great talent for the creation of video games, being Ori and The Blind Forest a title of the most successful in this generation and that has reached many people who love platform games in two dimensions.

Now we are expectant for Ori and the Will of the Wisps, a direct sequel to the first game that promises to thrill us again as they did with the first four years ago and even go much further . This new delivery will be presented again at E3 and it is rumored that it could leave the same month of June, so we must be vigilant.

Moon Studios seeks to add new staff

Another good thing that this study has achieved great success is that it can expand more easily, and this seems the case, because in the official Twitter account of Ori has published the following post in which they comment that they are looking for a new designer of levels to help in their projects, also encourage those looking for work in this industry to join the team and contact them as soon as possible to join the study and work on everything that will come later.

Moon Studios is currently looking for Senior Game / Level Designers for help on our projects! If you're one of the best designers out there, but have not gotten a chance to shine yet, please email us at jobs at https://t.co/pS25QXqsLk !
- Ori the Game (@OriTheGame) May 17, 2019

We are looking forward to E3 and learn more about this new and promising title, which is expected to arrive sometime in 2019 and if the rumors are true, we would see it sooner than we think, we will not have to wait long for have confirmation of all this, we can only wait until June and ready.​

This is awesome. I loved Ori a lot, and look forward to their future endeavours.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Ori was briliant and Ori 2 was equally fun at Gamescom. Looking forward to whatever is in the future for Moon.

Exentryk

Ori 1 was a masterpiece. Can't wait for Will o' the Wisps!

Just hope the Steam release won't be too far from other platform releases.

Orí is my favourite platformer this gen and is second only to Child of Light for best looking 2D game. I can't wait to play Will of the Wisps and am looking forward to what they do next.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Hopefully Ori and the Will of the Wisps will be releasing this year. It's been a long time since the last game and I'm eager to play the new one more and more each day.

Last edited:

Hudo

Do they have a "place"? Last time I read about Moon Studios, it was stated that they basically developed the first Ori decentralized from their homes.

The Alien

Banned
MS is still buying them right?
That's been the rumor.

Bulking up staff is something all MS studios have been doing the past few months. Moon has been working on Ori 2 forever...so new projects and bulking up staff. Incoming E3 announcement? (I hope).

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
Wow, 80 developers ?

it's a big upgrade since the first one.

Anyway I can not wait to put my hands on this masterpiece 🙌
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moon studios answer:
Yeah, we grew quite a bit, but keep in mind that we're not 'just' working on Ori, there's a separate team that's working on a secret title in the background :)

Last edited:

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
Moon Studios - award-winning creators of Ori and the Blind Forest and Ori and the Will of the Wisps - are looking for Senior Game Designers. After redefining the Metroidvania genre with the Ori series, our next goal is to revolutionize the ARPG genre.

Reactions: RSB

GHG

Gold Member
What has the world come to when people are searching LinkedIn and jobs postings and treating it as gaming "news"?

tenor.gif

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
What has the world come to when people are searching LinkedIn and jobs postings and treating it as gaming "news"?

tenor.gif
Thomas Mahler(Moon Studios game director) replied here(if that is what you want).

Top Bottom