• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monthly Release Dates: April 2021

KungFucius

King Snowflake
This launch window for PS5 is seriously weak. Returnal does not look like anything special, but will sell well due to lack of competing content. Good thing Cyberpunk gets a patch soon so I can finally play that on PC. I put patch 2 as my point of entry because it seemed like that would give me the best experience that I could handle waiting for.

mejin

Oddworld, Returnal and Nier. It's a pity Judgment has no new content, just a lazy port. Would easily double dip.

jm89

Pretty good month imo. Will get nier replicant on launch and then returnal somewhere down the line.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
I'm having the Outriders/Terminator sandwich.

Returnal looks interesting but has more of a late fall/winter vibe, and April is one of the best weather months of the year where I live so I'll wait on that.

I bought The Show last year when the real season got delayed and it was fun, but I spend my limited baseball time at the park or watching on TV.

Republic Commando is awesome, play it people!

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Ok month nothing life changing, I’m pretty sure you can get old versions of republic commando and Nier now.

saintjules

Super excited to get back into SaGa Frontier again, especially with the big additions they've added. Returnal I'm excited for as well.

I'll double dip on Judgment, then try out Nier, Oddworld and Outriders sporadically as they get released. Good month for me at least.

R6Rider

Gold Member
I'll be getting Nier Replicant later on, but I still have plenty of games to play and I'll still be playing too much Monster Hunter Rise to notice.

Top Bottom