• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monsters in the horror movie Gaia (2021) are totally not clickers from The Last of Us

Bartski

Gold Member

haven't seen the movie but I'm about to

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Obviously
200.gif

The Alien

Banned
Geez. Thats pretty damn close. Fortunately nobody is gonna watch this movie. Lol.

I actually thought the Maze Runner monsters (think it was 2nd movie) looked similar as well. Those were pretty well done IMO.

Bartski

Gold Member
omg I watched it. It's not a horror but a c-tier love drama on a budget I'm sure not really worth a cease and desist.

Lucky them as the plot revolves around a

a giant sentient fungus that sprays spores and infects people sometimes turning them into zombie shroom men, which are basically 100% ripped off clickers - blind, make clicking sounds and want to kill everyone for some reason.

And look like this:

0EtH8zf.jpg

yikes.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Thing is, people will watch this with no knowledge of TLOU and when they do see it will assume the "game" ripped off the movie

FunkMiller

There have been quite a few movies over the years that have directly lifted from the game. By the time the tv show comes out, it’ll all seem a bit old hat.

Top Bottom