• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter Stories 2 Announced for Nintendo Switch and PC

Carna

Banned
Cool, stories reminded me of the early morning anime I used to watch in the early-mid 2000s on cartoon network, Monster Hunter giving me a reason to keep playing my switch.

Hopefully the prices won't be too high after November.

Bragr

Banned
This is a big deal for Japan, Switch and a cool looking (BOTW inspired with all the climbing?) Monster Hunter gonna sell millions. Is both these games coming to other consoles? this ain't exclusive is it?

Exede

This is a big deal for Japan, Switch and a cool looking (BOTW inspired with all the climbing?) Monster Hunter gonna sell millions. Is both these games coming to other consoles? this ain't exclusive is it?
I don't know about Stories 2, but Rise is an exclusive for Switch.

Jooxed

Gold Member

Both are exclusive yes.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
First Stories was a gem. The only flaw is that the post-game wasn't really there to justify levelling up your monsties and finding the best ones. Hopefully the sequel addresses it. Very fun Pokemon / farming / crafting / exploration sort of game. CAPCOM did an excellent job and I'm happy they are actually doing a sequel.

It looks amazing. I’ve LOVED playing MHStories on iOS over the last ~2 years. Think this ones gonna be real special, Mark my words 😎👽🤓

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I can't even understand what genre this is...

It is like a normal mh game with chibi art style?!
I think it's a pokemon-esque JRPG where you rise your monsters and fight other monsters by giving them orders.

Top Bottom