• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak |OT| MASSIVE EXPANSION ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Pejo

Damn, that's a lot of value for a single level 5 skill:

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Played for a bit, the new stuff seem nice and meaty. I'm finally practicing the longsword unsheath attack timing, I've barely used it but it's neat, though it could do more reliable damage, if a monster is rushing through it doesn't seem to get hit by the delayed strikes even if you timed it perfectly.

Last edited:
Turns out I misread the anomaly investigation cap for the anomaly research level cap. I'm currently at level 81 and I have no idea if this thing just keeps going to 999. Haven't really touched qurious crafting for armor cause I don't to sink in mats into I understand it better. Qurious crafting for weapons is pretty similar to Iceborne though and it's somewhat expensive. Still the potential gains from some weapons is pretty huge. I've held off on using Switch Axe in Sunbreak but now that a lot more of them can have a level 3 deco I might finally start making some sets.

Antique Machina HB going from level 1 deco slot to level 2 slot was around a 10% boost for me cause I was able to slot in Teo Soul with the bigger slot. Same exact skills as an older screenshot I posted except for that deco.

Last edited:

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
I thought I'd check the daily players on Steam and it had a pretty nice daily peak of 127k, after yesterday's 144k. I thought maybe the update caused a big boost but going by steamcharts, though it certainly helped by doubling it at launch, it's been fairly consistent otherwise. That's pretty neat :messenger_ok:

Last edited:

wtftad

Gold Member
Almost caught up in my PC replay. My hunter rank is very sad though.

Looking forward to getting deep into the SB content.

Top Bottom