• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter Rise is Coming to PC in 2022

Same ol G

This was already known it doesn't change a thing.
For the people saying it's coming to PS Xbox, that version is called MHW2 enjoy the wait.

Sony4theWin

Neo Member
I would recommend Capcom take even longer to optimize the PC version. Perhaps a 1.5 year or even 2 year delay to optimize the PC version, then delay the Rise G Rank Expansion for PC by another year into 2023. Capcom should take as much time as they should to optimize the PC version.

Then, release the successor to Monster Hunter World on PC the same day as PS5 and Xbox Series.

Bkdk

Good. Pc version will be far superior if they support mods again. The switch version is like alpha at this point.

Last edited:

anab0lic36

Double dipping. I usually don't tolerate 30fps well, but it actually surprised me how smooth it was on the switch demo and on a smaller switch lite screen, lower resolutions are sharper than when blown up on tv so look good enough. Its such a vastly different experience using different weapons in this game, that a second playthrough, using weapons I wont use on switch, would be unique enough to warrant buying it again on PC. This game at 60FPS+ though, on high end video cards... is gonna be glorious.

Varteras

Gold Member
Now if someone could just convince Nintendo to release their games on PC. Not even same day. Two or three years later. I can dream.

Holammer

Nobody saw this coming!
Now the more important question remains [which I say unironically as a PC gamer], when do they intend to release it on other consoles? Probably at the same time.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife

Nobody saw this coming!
Now the more important question remains [which I say unironically as a PC gamer], when do they intend to release it on other consoles? Probably at the same time.

Probably never as the leaks only indicated a Switch and a PC version. They should be getting a different, new Monster Hunter entry in the coming years tho.

Mhmmm 2077

Hopefully it won't look worse than MHW/MHW:I... I want to believe they are gonna take the time between Switch and PC release to make sure it's not a blurry, underperforming mess. Also I hope I will be able to 100% MHW/MHW:I before this gets released.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I want to chat with my friends while hearing the sounds of the game(hopefully with 3D audio) through my headphones.
I'm going to play this on the Switxh because i just cant wait, but man, not having an ingame audio chat solution is criminal.

Probably because of Nintendo and their weird policies.

Pejo

nikki haley club GIF

Can't wait.

Haggard

Banned
That "PC Version" looks like crap.
A handheld game with higher res textures and some more resolution options is still a handheld game...this is a hard pass from my side.

Guess I´ll have to wait for the sequel to MHW.

Last edited:
Top Bottom