• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter Rise has surpassed 11 million copies sold worldwide

Draugoth

Gold Member
Capcom reports that Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak has passed 4 million sold units worldwide "Capcom looks to further grow sales over the long term with ongoing free title updates in the future" Rise has surpassed 11 million sold units worldwide as well

Fa17ptPXgAIiwN3

R6Rider

Gold Member
Very cool. I didn't play it nearly as much as World (friends don't have Switches and wasn't starting over on PC). Love the added mechanics though (except what they did the the lance).

Will be day one for World 2 and Rise 2 in the future.

Chukhopops

Hope they keep supporting the game since it’s clearly selling well.

Gameplay-wise Rise is my second favorite MH after GU, so much variety in play styles it’s unreal.

yurinka

Capcom is on fire.

Monster Hunter Wold sold 18.3M (+9.5M from Iceborne) and now Rise 11M and counting. REVII 11 millions too, RE2R almost at 10M and the more recent REVillage at 6.3M, and with SFV being their best selling fighting game ever (as counted on their page that gets updated every quarter, where they count late ports or upgraded games as separate projects) and DMCV the best selling game in the series and Mega Man 11 being at 10K copies of becoming the best selling game on its series.

Monster Hunter World 2 when?
They are working on it, and in a ton of other big and projects. It will take like 2 or 3 years more.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Capcom is on fire.

Monster Hunter Wold sold 18.3M (+9.5M from Iceborne) and now Rise 11M and counting. REVII 11 millions too, RE2R almost at 10M and the more recent REVillage at 6.3M, and with SFV being their best selling fighting game ever (as counted on their page that gets updated every quarter, where they count late ports or upgraded games as separate projects) and DMCV the best selling game in the series and Mega Man 11 being at 10K copies of becoming the best selling game on its series.

They are working on it, and in a ton of other big and projects. It will take like 2 or 3 years more.
2-3 years are too much imo unless they are really firing on all cilinders with the first AAAA monster hunter game ever.

I just picked it up a week ago and it’s very fun. Easily the most engaged I’ve been in recent times playing a new game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom