• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monhun Sunbreak bosses way harder than Iceborne counterparts (video comparison)

Zuo

Interesting watch:

You got the bugs in Sunbreak, but most Iceborne monsters that aren't Fatalis are so frail that you wouldn't need them. I remember quitting World because there was no challenge outside of the time-gated AT monsters and that Final Fantasy collab with the dumb meteors. Also too much walking

I find Sunrbreak to be way easier overall,
\_0_/

You have way more options thanks to bugs, dogs and switch skills. Also Qurio crafting. Dunno, haven’t had a single issue in Sunbreak. Have blown through everything with ease.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
fb9fe7JhjCL5vOsWY3wpSOm8.png

Players who have had Wild hearts mention that it is impossible to finish it in single player.

? U sure. I mean I hadn’t play sunbreak yet. But vanilla rise and world. Rise was so much easier. Just so much opening to get into cause of the wire bug movements. Yes more monster moves set where added and later on seem to move more and faster. But as a hunter, u move hold lot more and faster than anything. Hell, rise had me playing gun lance. Like I was destroying these monsters so much easier then I thought I should for a weapon I hardly even knew. Always been a great sword and long sword user.

I think it depends on the player and their style. Sunbreak is quicker and relies on countering, Iceborne is slower and more about prep and positioning.

Freeman76

On xbox it seems harder to me but for some unknown reason they didnt choose to give us all the TUs so the best builds arent avaiable yet.

GymWolf

Rise was way easier, the wirebugs feels like a cheat tbh.

You can spam super moves and you can use the wire to not get knocked down.

World was slower and more methodical.

Skifi28

I wouldn't say they're harder, but to compensate for the hunters being crazy mobile and every weapon now having counters, endgame monsters have been insanely sped up and the amount of shit you have to constatly dodge makes it more of a DMC game that monster hunter,

To me, this is how sunbreak endgame feels:

ghBOnE4.gif

Just not a huge fan, went back to Iceborne and started a new character instead.

Gojiira

Yeah no…Rajang in Iceborne laughs at Rise’ version. Rise has way too many abilities that give you I-frames or just outright block/cancel attacks, on top of considerably more manoeuvrability with the Wirebugs. Its so much easier than Iceborne.
Really hope MH6 is more like World smh

Top Bottom