• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mods you can delete my account. I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostOfTsu

Banned
Well you would as well if people don't want you to leave.
You're still here.

Remember when the sticky went up and all of you were celebrating because Sony fans were getting banned left and right? You reap what you sow.

Don't act like victims now.
There's nintendo fans on neogaf ?
Bernd and Lognor were big big Nintendo fans...but only when it was convenient in sales threads 😆

You’re missing Concern on your Xbox list. What a jackass that guy was.
Concern is not banned, same for Riky. It takes a lot for some accounts to get banned permanently.

Last edited:

Tallahassee

Good thing you kept that a secret, huh @TheGecko? Ah....shit.....

j3QlrmJ.png

Who told?
1KAYKvB.jpg

Helghan

Why do people still make these threads, send a PM to a mod and be done with it. Nobody gives a shit you spent 20 years here or why you are going away. Jesus such drama queens, have to make a spectacle out of anything. Its simple, log out and never come back, no one will notice anyway.
It's just a tradition around here. Why do you care? Everything is in the title, if you don't like it, don't open the thread and don't respond, no one will notice anyway.

It's just a tradition around here. Why do you care? Everything is in the title, if you don't like it, don't open the thread and don't respond, no one will notice anyway.

Its tradition to cry like a baby...a 40yr old man needing justification for spending all this time and got butt hurt over a mod deleting his message so needs to let everyone know how he feels. Its not a tradition, its a select few weaklings.

DJ12

I think the mods should just close this now seeing as it was clearly just an attention seeking drama queen that wanted his ego massaging.

People want me to stay so I will forget all the bullshit I just wrote. Ffs.

go away gtfo GIF

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I think the mods should just close this now seeing as it was clearly just an attention seeking drama queen that wanted his ego massaging.

go away gtfo GIF

Guy was just airing some grievances when in an emotional state.

This thread is full of dicks just eager to be nasty and or join in a dogpile

If someone posted 20 years on a board they're most likely passionate and therefore it isn't THAT weird to be even passionate about how he thinks he's done wrong no matter right or not.

Making fun of OP because it's a NEOGAF tradition is one. Being an asshole about it is something else entirely.

waquzy

go away gtfo GIF
Agreed.

Looks like the OP is as active as ever, if anything, he is even more active now, with all the attention he is getting.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Agreed.

Looks like the OP is as active as ever, if anything, he is even more active now, with all the attention he is getting.

Yes I'm sure it was attention seeking that prompted him to take the chance getting dogpiled on for lowering his guard and sharing his personal experience no matter right or wrong. Most of you hide behind sarcastically used empathy and LOL emojis FFS.

Last edited:

jaysius

Banned
Yeah you try to moderate the shitshow of any thread featuring sales data or what have you. I sure af don't want any part of that lmao
Everything becomes a fucking war here now, these people have such fragile little minds they can’t take even the slightest slight at their favourite product. Statistics become mangled and twisted for people’s purposes and logic doesn’t even exist anywhere. Hell some people make moronic threads with numbers that don’t even make a grain of sense and this too starts a circlejerk.

There was a small period of time after the current gen consoles released when there was sense here, now it seems any whisper of news sets people off on their faulty logic console wars.

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Everything becomes a fucking war here now, these people have such fragile little minds they can’t take even the slightest slight at their favourite product. Statistics become mangled and twisted for people’s purposes and logic doesn’t even exist anywhere. Hell some people make moronic threads with numbers that don’t even make a grain of sense and this too starts a circlejerk.

There was a small period of time after the current gen consoles released when there was sense here, now it seems any whisper of news sets people off on their faulty logic console wars.

Well

Fucking

Said.

I mean it. Spot on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom