• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA General |OT| We just wanna bang GAF

MaestroMike

Gold Member

This dude looks like a monster...according to wikipedia he's 6'1" and 260 lbs and he does a backflip to celebrate. Brock Lesnar is supposed to be a mentor

Last edited:

MaestroMike

Gold Member
Yeah i know, but No amount of good guests can make me stomach the big nosed shit stirrer, i fucking hate this guy.

lol dam yeah he's not everyone's cup of tea maybe you'll like this tidbit in the video he said after he announced that he left ESPN he got an anonymous text from an unknown caller that said "i told you that we would run you out of ESPN buh BYE"

Last edited:
Top to bottom, that might be the best card of the year.
E9a7SejXsAU8fpm

& they've added Ankalaev v Volkan. Take my money UFC.
netflix antonio GIF

manfestival

This would be the right move. Also just want the UFC to NOT give Dustin V Conor another shot. That chapter is beyond closed.

That card will be fantastic if everything works out.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
He's probably going to do that re-match with Poirier and been going at it with Nate Diaz on twitter so probably going to do a trilogy fight with him. I'd like to see him vs Justin Gaethje I think they were planning to fight before the whole pandemic started and then things didn't pan out, but I'd still like to see that match. I really want to see Ferguson vs. Islam since we never got the Khabib match. Masvidal vs Luque would be really nice. :messenger_beaming:

SpiceRacz

Forgot they're doing it on European time. Serious question, do you guys need subtitles to understand Till? Scouse can be a messy one to get used to.

Im supporting Bruce Buffer in the main. He's announcing like a boss.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
Forgot they're doing it on European time. Serious question, do you guys need subtitles to understand Till? Scouse can be a messy one to get used to.

Im supporting Bruce Buffer in the main. He's announcing like a boss.

Every time I hear him I feel like I understand him fine was rooting for him to win but good for Brunson he's been on a roll.

I feel REEEALLY sorry for this guy's knee tho!! :messenger_grimmacing_

Just rewatched the Izzy/Brunson fight from years ago. He was so bad back then. He just kept ducking and grabbing Izzy's lead leg. He had tunnel vision. So Izzy just let him eat a knee and take a nap
If your not a wrestler learn tdd, Izzy uses basic fundamentals to beat these guys. Very few high level fighters at MW. Till was beaten by lightweight power (Masvidal) when he should've had the power advantage. Brunson is a gatekeeper, imo.

He was good on the inbetweeners.

Last edited:

peculiar...hope its more competitive like the first one

Thought Pantoja or Askar deserved the titleshot, instead we're getting a rematch of a rematch. Running it back before he got a chance to win at least.

Should've had it on the Usman Colby 2, Weili Rose 2 & Moreno Figgy 3. Run it backathon. That kinda makes sense.

Last edited:

MaestroMike

Gold Member
Thought Pantoja or Askar deserved the titleshot, instead we're getting a rematch of a rematch. Running it back before he got a chance to win at least.

Should've had it on the Usman Colby 2, Weili Rose 2 & Moreno Figgy 3. Run it backathon. That kinda makes sense.

on that post ESPNMMA commented that Pantoja wasn't ready to fight again this year:

UFC initially looked into booking Moreno against Pantoja, however Pantoja will not be ready to compete before the end of the year due to a knee injury.

4 three minute rounds of alternating between Muay Thai & mma rules sounds insane. Its the most innovative matchup solution I can remember, if ever.

Top Bottom