• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA General |OT| We just wanna bang GAF

Let's see if Usman fakes a nut shot again if he gets past Burns

rp2bePe.jpg

GymWolf

Are you fucking kidding me gerald?

Happy for walker.

Little costa was pretty impressive too.

Now i only have to watch cowboy and colby

GymWolf

Man, i always understimate colby but the guy improves at every fight, fuck tyrone and his woke bullshits.

Holland vs stewart was fun too.

Overall a great card.

Let's see if Usman fakes a nut shot again if he gets past Burns

rp2bePe.jpg
That wasnt a fake nut shot lol. His cup bounced on the replay it may not have a been a direct hit but it was a low shot. We discussed this on the night and I stand by what I saw.

This clip is somehow missed by the Casual Colby fans. Got cracked in the jaw & bust up & then tries to cheat the ref so he steps in to save him.

f5L1JEh.gif

I know he's playing the heel, but he is an actual piece of shit. You can like him, free country just keep the bullshit to a minimum.

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
johnny walkers body is really extraordinary. he ragdolls like a bad physics engine from any tap on the jaw, but he bounces back up. its like watching a marionette

I had a very mild hairline fracture in a rib from training years ago, and that was pretty painful, so I feel for the guy. Of all the people to have one completely snapped in half against...

Looking back at the end of Colby/Woodley, it actually seems like they avoided a potential life threatening incident. Maybe I'm being hyperbolic, but Colby failing to slam Woodley and transitioning to a less impactful takedown could have made a huge difference. Woodley's rib must have been on the verge of snapping, and had Colby slammed him, it could have turned into a much more devastating break. Broken ribs can lead to them puncturing organs, which obviously is an entirely different level of threat.

Considering the circumstances, I guess it went about as good as a broken rib in a combat environment could go.

GymWolf

Am i crazy or the music when they talk of costa and izzy at the beginning is somehow similar to this one?

i mean, i have nothing against costa ripping out the limbs of bitchsanya but still...

GymWolf

How is costa able to sleep with 8 coffee every day? :lollipop_grinning_sweat:
It's probably that watered down shit you drink in US because there is no way you can drink 8 strong espresso every day and being healthy...

frostyxc

How is costa able to sleep with 8 coffee every day? :lollipop_grinning_sweat:
It's probably that watered down shit you drink in US because there is no way you can drink 8 strong espresso every day and being healthy...
He's transferring all of that caffeine to the practice mats.

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
Jake Matthews who is fighting this weekend said due to covid lockdown his gym closed so he joined the army to stay fit :messenger_fistbump:

adelasagna joined the woke group too.

also lol at this bitch acting though against a brazialian guy like costa and after his fight with romero during the earrings part :ROFLMAO:

This just makes Izzy look like a bitch to me. They meet in the hall and he shakes his hand and asks how he's doing? They get in front of a press conference where Dana is there to stop any physical altercations and he start talking all kinds of shit. At least Costa seemed to have the same attitude in both scenarios.

GymWolf

You guys are on notice, if costa manages to lose i'm gonna be the saddest sack ever for a couple of days, prepare your best jokes to cheer me up.

I onestly can't even enjoy a fight when i strongly root for someone...

Last edited:

GymWolf

This just makes Izzy look like a bitch to me. They meet in the hall and he shakes his hand and asks how he's doing? They get in front of a press conference where Dana is there to stop any physical altercations and he start talking all kinds of shit. At least Costa seemed to have the same attitude in both scenarios.
Do you know when i started the hating on this guy?? When he talked shit about whittaker because he bailed out from the fight with gastelum because of a pretty dangerous thing he was having, like potential life ending stuff.
The bitch was trying to look better during the press conference because he fought with a little injury to the foot...because the 2 things are clearly comparable in his retarded brain...even rocks know how tough whittaker is after 10 round with cuban ninja turtle...

That day i perfectly understood his persona, he is a childish prick with a big ego, also a cringy mofo (and not the righ type of cringe).

He recently signed a huge contract with puma and the firet thing he does is calling chimaev a rat lip, good way of being a role model for youngsters...

GymWolf

Lol i was downvoted and called racist on the ufc subreddit for this joke :ROFLMAO:

Dagestani are the new asians, they know martial arts and they all looks the same.

Last edited:
muahahahaa conor want to fight diego cte sanchez in a boxing match, fucking hell...

"Bro, we should lose our promoters license if we make that fight" is refreshingly honest from Dana. All the hearts in those dms though...

A lot to digest in that one. Ben "young superstar" Askren. Michael Chandler being the number one lightweight in the world. Who will Trump call after if Colby fights Jorge, the winner.

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
Dana slammed Conor at the post fight presser today for releasing those PMs. Also offering Chimaev to wonderboy? He’s gotta feel pretty disrespected getting some new unranked guy. Wonderboy is still up there with the best

Top Bottom