- Oct 26, 2018
With another thrilling Opening Day in the books, Major League Baseball fans around the world were treated to all the nail biters, dingers, and bat flips they could handle when teams took the field to kick off the 2021 season. But if you thought that was all the big news we’re bringing you this...
This is a thread which all you experienced Sony fans from past Show games can post any tips and tricks or answer questions us Xbox gamers wouldnt know. I'll start it off.
I'm interested in Manager Mode. Googling it, it seems The Show has it. I actually bought OOTP 20 for $5 a couple months ago and was going to start it soon as the season started, but who knew MLB 21 would come to GP. Last time I played The Show was on PS2! It was 2006 or 2007. I think Ryan Howard was on the cover.
- How good is the manager mode?
- Are the stats pretty accurate?
- Is simming games (other AI teams) fast?
- Can you do one-pitch simmed games? (You know, instead of watching every pitch, you just see the main pitch per batter to speed up the game)
- Can you make your own team, logo, stadium?
- If you do a fantasy draft, can it be all fake players? Or are real pros always there? Sounds like a dumb question, but I don't follow baseball anymore. I don't even know half the players on the Jays. Makes no difference to me to have a fake league of fictional players to make it new
- Any other tips and settings to do which makes Manager Mode good right off the bat (so gamers don't have to waste time doing trial and error and restarting)?