• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2020... again? : We'll do it live, F@#K IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC Safety

McNeil back at 2B and $24 million off the books? Sign me up! Things really coming up roses in Mets land. That trade went from a disaster to an abomination though.

EDIT: $20M . I forgot the Mariners are paying some of that ridiculous contract.

I took considerable flak for criticizing the Robinson Cano trade and calling the team the New York Mess.

It was an atrocious trade made by a GM who had no oversight. And Cano not playing is a good thing for the Mets, but he's still a dead weight around the team's neck and contracted until 2023.

I hope this new regime will address the old one's many failings. I hope New York Mess as a description is never again appropriate.

Blue Jays ownership is looking to tear down the Skydome.

Honestly, good riddance. It's an ugly ass park with no character with artificial turf so no free agents want to play there. Build an actual ballpark and make going to the game an enjoyable experience. I've been going there for almost 30 years since I was a young kid with my dad and I really won't miss it. Every other park I've been to in the States has been way better aside from O.Co

GreatnessRD

Retardation at its finest. I hate people and their fake ass outrage. Just hope they don't choose a stupid name like the Cleveland Baseball Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom