• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MK11 online, what is your opinion?

I've been playing on the PC version. Are most people having a good time with decent connections? Personally, I find it hard to punish things that don't have a huge recovery online. On 2 bar connections, a lot of my moves won't come out. I can't even do mercy's sometimes. And since this game is based highly on mixing combo strings, I can't defend certain strings without predicting them. Certain stuff that quickly goes from low-mid-low or overhead-mid-low, I can't block without predicting it. Is it the PC version or does this game's online play have issues across all consoles?

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
There is a different team behind the pc port then the console ones.

I find that it has the best netcode out of any active fighting game right now, but i play on console not PC, friendly advice decline any wireless connection and you'll be fine.

Join game...other player thinks it's a squash....kick his ass for 1.5 rounds and there is mysterious lag and a disconnect

Start another game on my main account...get about 8 matched players in a row who all back out....finally get one who doesn't back out....get into game...can't move due to lag....disconnect

Ps4

jts

...hate me...
Join game...other player thinks it's a squash....kick his ass for 1.5 rounds and there is mysterious lag and a disconnect

Start another game on my main account...get about 8 matched players in a row who all back out....finally get one who doesn't back out....get into game...can't move due to lag....disconnect

Ps4
That game really tells you what the other player is thinking?

b78.gif

I love it. Playing on PS4. It's my first fighting game where something clicked and didn't drop it after 2 days. Sometimes I want to throw controller at the wall thanks to fucking jaxes or cetrion but it's so satysfying to win matches and t-bag people ocassionally when they spam projectiles through the entire match lmao. Grand Master currently, trying to hit demi god.

Oh and I play only sub zero xd not because of his abilities, but from the childhood and mk movie he was my fav character. Avalanche is his best variation imo.

Top Bottom