• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Missed oppurtunity by Bamco by not putting more Tales games on steam

SantaC

It is less than a month until the long sought Tales of Arise finally arrives.

So i am in the mood to replay some older Tales games. It is dissappointing to see that the majority of the games isnt available. I want to play Graces F or even the Xillia games. How about some PC ports Bamco? Nah makes too much sense.

Graciaus

If I had to pick just one Graces f would be it easily.

It probably has more to do with the fact that they aren't ported to more modern consoles. If they were I'm sure PC would also get them.

SantaC

If I had to pick just one Graces f would be it easily.

It probably has more to do with the fact that they aren't ported to more modern consoles. If they were I'm sure PC would also get them.
Atlus managed to get a vita port to pc. (P4G)

Paltheos

These are Tales games. Budget's the name of the game. Bamco only really started going in around the time of Zestiria because the PC market was clearly heating up. If nothing else I'm glad Vesperia got a port but they also had an opportunity to do so there (and as an aside the Definitive Edition's patchwork localization kinda supports my whole belief in the 'budget is the name of the game' mindset).

If I was to pick among the titles not currently on Steam to add to that portfolio, Graces f for sure - Still the best combat in the series, maybe in any RPG ever. Then Abyss or something idk; I'm sure there's some pre-Symphonia Tales diehard on gaf that can praise Destiny to death but I haven't played any of those games unfortunately.

Top Bottom