• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mirror's Edge: Initiation - Reveal [Community-made Story campaign]

Zambatoh

So why announce this at all if it's not ready? They're just asking for a DMCA.

Edit: Nevermind. I thought fan-game and immediately went to DMCA. Of course you need the original game to run it.

Last edited:
J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
Here's an additional video showing added rain effects and night time effects:

I don't normally follow mods closely but as a Mirror's Edge fan I'm intrigued to see where this goes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Miles708

Here's an additional video showing added rain effects and night time effects:

I don't normally follow mods closely but as a Mirror's Edge fan I'm intrigued to see where this goes.

Oooh that looks quite nice actually.

OP maybe you're forgiven despite your unscrupulousness.

sublimit

Banned
And here i thought how could someting so big come out of nowhere?

Not to be rude to the people who worked on this though.I share their love for ME.

SnapShot

Oooh that looks quite nice actually.

OP maybe you're forgiven despite your unscrupulousness.
You knew what you were doing with the thread title and you hurt me deeply.

Sorry about that, wasn't intentional, promise Haha. I reported the thread to request a rename, hopefully the mods will notice it. This is more like a free expansion for the original game.

Last edited:

GHG

Gold Member
Sorry about that, wasn't intentional, promise Haha. I reported the thread to request a rename, hopefully the mods will notice it. This is more like a free expansion for the original game.

Dude, it's a fan-made mod.

The title needs to state as much, you would have got a much better reception if it did. As it stands I'm exited for the mod and hope it releases.

SnapShot

Dude, it's a fan-made mod.

The title needs to state as much, you would have got a much better reception if it did. As it stands I'm exited for the mod and hope it releases.
I know, which is why I asked for the title to change to make it clear it's community-made

• Strength
Reactions: GHG
Top Bottom