• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ministry of Broadcast was a trip. Anyone play this game?

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I recently finished the game and I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. The game play was decent, nothing special. But it was genuinely one of the funniest games I've ever played. I legit had some LOL moments and I'm not really someone who laughs out loud at video games. I've played many games where reviews claimed they were funny and I never laughed once. The sadistic humor in this was really funny, and the crow was funny too. It was a enjoyable little game.

Anyone here play this?

Last edited:

Bluecondor

Wow - I just watched the Switch trailer. That looks awesome. Is the gameplay basically a mix of puzzle solving and light platforming?

Like Rock and Roll mentioned, it is on sale for $7.49.

Mini-bump DragoonKain DragoonKain

I bought the game and beat it a few nights ago. Overall I enjoyed it! The platforming was fun and provides a decent challenge in places while mixing in some puzzle elements to keep things interesting. The story/humour was a bit meh for me but game humour never really lands with me anyway. I think it was day 3 where they throw in a bit of a gameplay twist which livens things up a bit but kind of works against the game as after that it goes back to just strictly platforming. Felt like maybe they should have saved something like that for closer to the end, as it is briefly introduced halfway through then disappears for the rest of the game.

Overall I'd give it a solid 6/10 which is a good game by my standards. It probably won't blow anyone away but it's an enjoyable short experience and if it's on sale for under $10 you really can't go wrong with it. Thanks for the recommendation again Kain as I probably never would have checked this game out!

Top Bottom