• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Minecraft Legends is Releasing on April 18, 2023

Draugoth

Gold Member
VyOYZea.jpg

During its Xbox Developer_Direct event on Wednesday, Microsoft announced that Minecraft Legends will launch on April 18. The game will be available on PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.

Minecraft Legends is an action-strategy game from Mojang Studios. The game sees the main player have to save the Overworld after an invasion by the piglins sees the Nether spread corruption. A third-person game, Minecraft Legends will also feature both co-op and competitive multiplayer.

The game will support cross-platform play and online matchmaking.

Last edited:

RGB'D

Man I went from not digging this game at all to anxiously awaiting its release. This looks like a blast with friends. Looked great
Not sure what's funny about it but PVP with my friends gives me Age of Empires feels. Love strategy games even if I don't play Minecraft.

Doubt.

Was hoping for it after Minecraft Dungeons turned out to be so good.

But this seems like a different genre.

Super excited regardless.
Yea that's what I was thinking too. Can't see it mentioned anywhere so I don't think so too. Shame because the other Minecraft games are!

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
They dropped PS4 + PS5 support.

I swear they announced it for all platforms last summer. Microsoft has rung the bell for war!

A ANDS has calmed me down. Still coming to PS.

Last edited:

dem

The fact that they don't really show dick for "gameplay" in the gameplay trailer is really annoying.

They're really gonna release this game showing almost nothing about it.
Peak Microsoft stupidity.

Do they realize Minecraft is their biggest franchise... by far?

Last edited:

Lasha

The fact that they don't really show dick for "gameplay" in the gameplay trailer is really annoying.

They're really gonna release this game showing almost nothing about it.
Peak Microsoft stupidity.

Do they realize Minecraft is their biggest franchise... by far?

its gonna be played regardless.

jaysius

Banned
MS needs an intervention:

Look we know you bought Minecraft for alot of money, but nobody wants any of these shitty spinoffs.
Fetch Mean Girls GIF by Paramount Movies

Chorizo, what is so funny? They have launched 11 first party games since the new consoles launched, and the avg aggregate review score for those games is 86.6, which is in the top 5% of all games. The worst reviewed game they released is still in the top 25% of all games released

noise36

look at all those consumer options:

"PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S."

Compared to a Sony first party which would read PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Someday-maybe PC.

I have had a blast with Minecraft dungeons with my young kids , this looks like more of the same so really looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Isn't this coming to PS as well? Either way, looks cool. I liked dungeons but hate original MC.

Last edited:
Chorizo, what is so funny? They have launched 11 first party games since the new consoles launched, and the avg aggregate review score for those games is 86.6, which is in the top 5% of all games. The worst reviewed game they released is still in the top 25% of all games released
Don't may it any mind. Xbox has had a string of quality releases and I would not be surprised if there is another publisher of the year award for them for 2023.

Top Bottom