• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Midori (Atlus leaker) stepping down from leaking after being caught

Draugoth

Gold Member
Update:

The SEGA/Atlus queen is back! Also, love her shitposts lol.

GKIC_4MXUAAWWX2

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
From Head on the Block over on purple forum, but he never was as reliable as Midori...

Plus lots of people kinda don't like this dude and his leaks/rumors due to his dubious track record.

Midori? Isn't Midori the one who leaked P3 Reload a good year+ before it was officially confirmed?

I always thought Midori was the go-to for Sega/Atlus stuff.

Midori? Isn't Midori the one who leaked P3 Reload a good year+ before it was officially confirmed?

I always thought Midori was the go-to for Sega/Atlus stuff.
Yeah, that's what I said lol. Midori was a very reliable leaker, but since she's now gone all we have left for Atlus leaks is Head on the Block from era who has a spotty track record.

Last edited:

Go_Ly_Dow

Could be a c&d.

If I was a leaker and got got a c&d from Nintendo or SEGA, I'd shit my pants and immediately go underground lol

Hudo

I guess someone at Sega/Atlus either figured out who he was IRL or who his sources were and shit got real.

Celcius

°Temp. member
Is it against the law to leak info if you don't work for a company and never signed an NDA?
If so, what law is this breaking? What about free speech?
(unless you work for the company and they can fire you, understandably)

consoul

A good ol' mole hunt.
Sony have been known to do the same; putting word out of some fake news in certain areas internally to see where info may be leaking from.

Wait so are we getting a Sonic Heroes remake or not? Premydaremy will be happy. He always talks about how great that game is on his youtube channel.

stepping down, retirement.... these internet clowns really believe they do anything like a regular, actual job or maybe even something with dignity like actual whistle blowers? I mean entertainment is probably a hard job in one way or another but "content" creation by stealing secrets isn't that and it's no crucial public information to leak that business stuff.

hyperbertha

stepping down, retirement.... these internet clowns really believe they do anything like a regular, actual job or maybe even something with dignity like actual whistle blowers? I mean entertainment is probably a hard job in one way or another but "content" creation by stealing secrets isn't that and it's no crucial public information to leak that business stuff.
Being a top tier famous leaker is way cooler than regular 9-5 drudgery lmao. Wtf you smoking

Being a top tier famous leaker is way cooler than regular 9-5 drudgery lmao. Wtf you smoking
Robin Hood and the Easter Bunny are also very cool dudes... smh. Stealing/leaking non public info for no other purpose than internet fame and being worshipped by idiots is not "cooler" than any actually productive job for society. What top tier famous clowns do is not cool, it's reprehensible, interfering with marketing campaigns of games causing maybe some effects on stock prices and it may affect some jobs and lifes down the line.

Honestly, all leakers should step down. You think it’s nice to know something ahead of time, but all it leads to is just absolutely insane expectations of something that sometimes turns out to not even exist, or massive disappointment when a leak doesn’t pan out.

Let’s all just go back to being surprised by things that actually do happen. On their own time. And then not have the silly pointless disappointment that is completely ridiculous & avoidable.

The only leak I’ve not been disappointed by is last March when someone leaked that TTYD was coming to Switch, and it totally ended up being true, but also a full remake. Which is amazing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom